**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Week 4 gwenpool quests

2»

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    f29tf5r9ddwy.gif
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    HugeBean wrote: »
    subtract 14 days from the timer. 1 week for week 4, plus 1 week for week 5. So about 3 hours and 40 min. (1pm EST)

Thank you buddy at least you aren't being a ****... I was asking a question that I couldn't find on here so sue me for not being clever enough to know this sort of thing

You can't blame people. There's just so many of these threads it's almost impossible not to get annoyed after a few of them...

These people know damn well what this thread is, they just come to complain and act like it was directed towards them.

No.
    They’re most definitely not directed toward me. They are a show and tell of people inate ability to be lazy and decide to just blurt out a question that minor effort would have answered.

Over the course of the event, it’s been said many times over over in far too many threads.

As I might add, many have said already. I could quote the correctness of just about all that replied in a (veiled) sarcastic manner.

Reading comprehension and basic searching skills is what this comes down to.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Poeple cant even ask something without some snarky remark or people fliping out. you dont like the tread just ignore it. One of the worst communities lol

If one person asks, fine. But when 10 people ask the same dang thing without even scrolling down the page a couple of inches to see that it’s already been asked, or, God forbid, use the search function, then they are gonna get a heavy dose of snark.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    G0311 wrote: »
    Poeple cant even ask something without some snarky remark or people fliping out. you dont like the tread just ignore it. One of the worst communities lol

If one person asks, fine. But when 10 people ask the same dang thing without even scrolling down the page a couple of inches to see that it’s already been asked, or, God forbid, use the search function, then they are gonna get a heavy dose of snark.

I actually more than not moderate my own initial responses by now...
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    its up and running now
  • Hey All,

The final week of the Event is live now! If you don't see it, please restart the App.
This discussion has been closed.