**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 1)

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Quick note because I know some people will forget. Please ONLY vote on this poll if you have gotten the 5* cinematic crystal. Because the 5* crystal has less characters in it, voting based on what you got from the 4* crystal might throw the results off a bit because your chance to obtain a specific chance was slightly less.

Another quick disclaimer. This data does not mean that some champs have a better or worse chance of being pulled. Kabam has told us countless times that all champs drop rates are equal.

The purpose of this poll is for the community to gather data on our pulls from the 5* cinematic crystals so we can see the distribution of our pulls. I know there are many people, myself included, who are very interested to see this type of data on the 5* cinematic crystal. So here is your mission should you choose to accept it. Share this poll with your alliance mates and friends in the game. Have them share it with their alliance mates and friends, and so on and so on. The more people that participate in this poll the better we can see the results.

Because only 10 options are allowed in a poll I will be creating a second thread. If you can't find the champion you pulled in this poll go check out the other thread here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90891/community-poll-who-did-you-pull-from-your-5-cinematic-crystal-part-2#latest

One final note. Because this poll only has half of the characters, the percentages that you see here are only half of the entire data set. If you want to see the percentage drop rate of a champion based on this poll you will have to take into account the votes on the other poll.

That's everything I've got for you, thanks for participating and don't forget to tell all of your friends and alliance mates. Good day

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 1) 324 votes

Iron Man
11%
RagamugginGunnerDirectorGround_Round1VincentClorthoPoorMansGaryNevilleFabiusBRAxeCopFireTrektMarvelKeekCmashchephaestusNicHineyTaimurKhancAncAmOCpcBoyboyCammonRoKingOfMcocAfflictionAkhilxcxShadeZero 37 votes
Hulk
10%
Captain_KandiceWilljackson16ADDIS0NSIlverProfessorVuskaFeeney234IksdjvanQHungBuckylives2_0JonibärchenmkopiecTwmRSgtAnime1tufan_1974MrblackisbackCrazyjack719Harbinger195TheHeroDeservedMethedUpTheRealmKeeper 33 votes
Captain America
9%
SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsSuperChronaMr_PlatypusArrsssSpity68Sligbelli300HugeBeanZzyzxGuyWeb_Slinger_77HENRIQUE_FORTEDMAN232Kw4zyDONZALOOG1234brucef8bringervishnu01AdvGamerTRafikii 30 votes
Hawkeye
10%
MasterSmokeSkelliottHurricaneWarningTeflonscoundrelCapt_MegasauceDeadEchoesDrownedGodWayntosSpeedbumpLaw_eeLeiva_darkSMNYSceptilemaniacZer0bitsSunny2847ESFScottydoosmashTatteredSailEly_20Schrodey86 34 votes
Iron Patriot
16%
ThatweirdguyBigPoppaCBONEBitterSteelHaji_SaabGr8Svg2782WiMakVTA92JKKnoxvilleHumble_Gr8NessFineDogsha2356__RikuremanIHSEANDERPYREVENGERhendroidsvjay_says_hiDOKTOROKTOPUSMcfly89gonZ21 55 votes
Loki
9%
BendyLeNoirFaineantmum_m2TheManMythLegendDaredevi1Fan7TheKaks0053KossukoseHenrytfu_41NojokejaymHammerbro_64xananabananaCutless_XPincheChingonRepto2351ST_SQUADEvil_Monkey88Josefine_4Honcho222Operator2 31 votes
Winter Soldier
9%
DrZolaDexman1349Johan66777BeerDragoonIOSJasoNIsman1998Racs0shawnli87EB54OnmixDESTROYALL11Lego_Avengers2dfmoore26JBenjaminsbdjdkClynevaLrrrrScarletteRoselninoGonzza 30 votes
Star-Lord
10%
DNA3000SMiller80NinjAlanNinjaWarrior99TJ82beyonder8421Natural_Born_NinjaJCPer14Grimmbearbrhooom21GreekBeekFurious_Fighter1Ron_DeuceRajutedaTrollllolllloIDogeScarlett_Ironmark48Its_pro456talktalkKobster84 33 votes
Ultron
12%
Carmel1MEKA5NguyenDaugadgetfanaticJohnmaharajaMidknight007JingoJim0172R4GEFingfangfoomfanesDean9300450KulsaneGreifmaster911LilMaddogHTDTMelodicMetalCrilla420HeelioKattohSDanny_iR0NLuNG 41 votes

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Ultron
    Not bad, but not the worse, I guess...
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Loki
    I got loki -_-
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Bp CW
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Iron Man
    boooooo
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Thor Ragnarok! Duped him, pretty happy.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I pulled killmonger and before hom i pulled glad hulk from a normal 5* crystal
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Iron Patriot
    Captain America IW. What rank is he worth?
  • aaronxonlineaaronxonline Posts: 11
    Yondu
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Iron Patriot
    I actually pulled 5* Iron Patriot from both crystals.... RIP
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Bp CW

Hey thanks for the reply, if you don't see the character you pulled in this thread, check the other thread and go vote there. Thanks!
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    Thor Ragnarok! Duped him, pretty happy.

Awesome! Please go vote in the other thread that I have linked above. It should have the rest of the champions that you don't see available in the poll on this one.
    Yondu

Cool. If you have the time, go vote on the other thread that I have linked above.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Loki
    Forgot Ironman IW
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ultron
    Somehow I have a feeling that IP will keep the lead by the end of this.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Iron Patriot
    Cyclops Fromm the 5* basic and IP from the CC ... Damn i am.lucky!!
    SDAATR wrote: »
    Cyclops Fromm the 5* basic and IP from the CC ... Damn i am.lucky!!

My condolences...
  • Wasp
    edited August 2018
    Wasp

Go to the other thread linked above to vote in the proper poll
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    Ultron
    Ultron in 5*. 5* hulk in legendary, and yondu 4* in a cinematic were the pulls so far, had a basic 4* colossus today too lol a classic!
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    edited August 2018
    Captain America
    Captain America snif
  • Soowoo456Soowoo456 Posts: 28
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Quick note because I know some people will forget. Please ONLY vote on this poll if you have gotten the 5* cinematic crystal. Because the 5* crystal has less characters in it, voting based on what you got from the 4* crystal might throw the results off a bit because your chance to obtain a specific chance was slightly less.

Another quick disclaimer. This data does not mean that some champs have a better or worse chance of being pulled. Kabam has told us countless times that all champs drop rates are equal.

The purpose of this poll is for the community to gather data on our pulls from the 5* cinematic crystals so we can see the distribution of our pulls. I know there are many people, myself included, who are very interested to see this type of data on the 5* cinematic crystal. So here is your mission should you choose to accept it. Share this poll with your alliance mates and friends in the game. Have them share it with their alliance mates and friends, and so on and so on. The more people that participate in this poll the better we can see the results.

Because only 10 options are allowed in a poll I will be creating a second thread. If you can't find the champion you pulled in this poll go check out the other thread here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90891/community-poll-who-did-you-pull-from-your-5-cinematic-crystal-part-2#latest

One final note. Because this poll only has half of the characters, the percentages that you see here are only half of the entire data set. If you want to see the percentage drop rate of a champion based on this poll you will have to take into account the votes on the other poll.

That's everything I've got for you, thanks for participating and don't forget to tell all of your friends and alliance mates. Good day

Bpcw
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Stark Spider-Man
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Iron Man
    Iron man from the 5* cinematic, ronan from a basic 5*, thor rags and miles morales from 4* shards that you get, and 4* hawkeye dupe from Ledgendary cinematic. Pretty awful overall.
    Soowoo456 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »

Bpcw
    KyleM wrote: »
    Stark Spider-Man

Check the other thread I linked in my original post to submit your vote.
  • 79devils79devils Posts: 23
    Panther duped working on master now was almost there and game went down
  • sharingaan09sharingaan09 Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    [removed by moderation] you kabam for giving me bpcw
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on