**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5star killmonger or hyperion

Hey guys
Just pulled an 5star killmonger from gwenpool event. As i was planning foe taking hyperion rank4 now which should i upgrade.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I think Hyperion would still serve you better in all game content, Killmonger's current focus is his true strike to bypass autoblock + his indestructible and unstoppable charges are pretty handy for boss fights.

My vote is still Hyperion as his damage potential is insane if played right and can literally sail you through act 5 exploration and uncollected difficulties.
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75

I think Hyperion would still serve you better in all game content, Killmonger's current focus is his true strike to bypass autoblock + his indestructible and unstoppable charges are pretty handy for boss fights.

My vote is still Hyperion as his damage potential is insane if played right and can literally sail you through act 5 exploration and uncollected difficulties.

I have both champs on rank4 now... And man hype is the best cosmic champ. Hope to rank 5 him soon... But gonna do doms aegon and ghost first. Ur advise was best hype sailed me through act5 to elders bane thank you brother