**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Never. Most ridiculous company ever my dude.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Right after I bought an energy refill! Downtime, injustice, and The Kabam Way!

Garbage freakin company. Im trying to remember the good times.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    And, just spent on a big o'l energy package. Ugg. Nothing like spending on energy see it at 70 and not get to the next node.
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Is there literally, ONE other mobile platform this bad?
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    But this will be removed in 10 seconds.
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Never :D
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    cizwfhsppqyw.png
    Seriously?
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    Game down again. You think we could get Halls of Fortune added to this coming “summoner appreciation week”?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    This is like the 3rd time today.. this is bad.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Dungeons have broken the game again?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yay... dungeons working as intended. Just like last time they ran. I’d say we will experience this the entire times dungeons is active.

The hamsters are tired and can’t keep up. Give everyone dungeon rewards as part of appreciation and take them down.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    authentic trash of game, mokery of business and irresponsable work

Then why play? Move on to another game. Preferably one with less need for hyperbole.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Very Very unstable seems every load Takes 30 sec. Or so

ek4ypu7vc0uf.png
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Get your game togther or just giv op one the game no fun it happen every Day. @Kabam Miike Tel this to the devs. Ther need to drop the game for good
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    I feel appreciated already, don't all of you?
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Posts: 91
    Maintenence has occurred for the second time this evening. Once it is up and running again, I hope to have access for a resealable time for gameplay. Are you going to make up for this?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I feel cheated out of my dungeon run...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Personally, it remise me of a girl I've met, à few years ago. Just when I was station to have fun, she was "disconecting"...😉😉😉
  • It's the third time within 3 hours I'm getting emergency maintainance. Ok it happened before and no compensation. I wanted to complete gwenpool goes to movies(Epic , Master , Heroic) within an hour but Game says poor connection. I've got 2mbps wifi and also 4G net connetion . Getting tired of this things.
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Maintenance so nice, let's do it twice....

Don't be like that. It's only 1:30 Pacific time. We can manage a third!!
  • Okay, since the game is down, once again, could we at least get a refresh on our champs for dungeons?! it's not like everyone has a huge roster with good champs to choose from -.- (i dont plan on paying 70 units for one freakin refresh)
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I was in a damn dungeon when it happened u can’t do this like I’m missing out and I have limited champs I can do this with

Please refresh all my champs
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Kabam, y'all a great company, but man y'all have to get this issue together. The system crash more than PSN.

Emergency Maintenence x5
    xpzprwg2cbsz.png
This discussion has been closed.