**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    k4mqpg90ypmk.png

Spinning the Gwenpool crystal for Master and the game goes down @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

You tell me what I should do about it.
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    Can we at the very least get all champs refreshed for dungeons? As that’s twice now we’ve been kicked out in middle of dungeons this one that just started
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    deadscoob wrote: »
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Dungeons causing outages again... How incompetent a company must be to commit the same mistake twice?
    Well tbf it’s not twice. They make the same mistake each release, they don’t learn (aka dgaf), neither do the hosting company which they’ll no doubt be paying a poverty spec contract on.

It fell like every Day for me.
  • bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    edited August 2018
    Bummer
  • i need to make points to arena with this maintenece is imposible
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018

You should hide your IP, for your information

Appreciate the concern. Bit of a moot point since you reposted the information lol.
  • DecapDecap Posts: 2
    My girl friend can log in but i cant. On the same wifi. Just started a dungeon with her. She got back in and i didnt. Gggrrrrrrrr
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    You know this is out of control already, so I'm spinning crystals I haved saved and worked hard for and can't stop it because of connection issues. What really bothers me, is how Kabam still does not communicate, giving **** compensation for 2 months of horrible performance and then said the appreciation month which is now a week are the compensations as well?
  • Player567Player567 Posts: 10
    I’ve never known a Game to be so unstable in all my life. Treat us like customers and fix your game kabam. This can’t be happening during dungeons. It’s beyond a joke now !
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    Dungeons were clearly the issue both the first time they were introduced and again this time. Has KABAM not learned anything?

It's a time consuming game mode that isn't worth playing and on top of that it's crashing the rest of the game.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    1 ah ah ah
    2 ah ah ah
    3 ah ah ah
    3 ! 3 Server Maintenances today !
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Trying to finish Gwen Pool still down
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Bosley wrote: »
    Dungeons were clearly the issue both the first time they were introduced and again this time. Has KABAM not learned anything?

It's a time consuming game mode that isn't worth playing and on top of that it's crashing the rest of the game.
    Ther mabye need to buy better sever oh bo ther use a rabiat
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Very Very unstable seems every load Takes 30 sec. Or so

ek4ypu7vc0uf.png

gje8q0h9atpr.png

Bro.
  • Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    Maintenance week hahaha
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    The worst part is that they don't know what compensation is.
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I'm no server admin - but let's go out on a limb here and say the issue is probably similar to the day they had the $1 crystal. let's start there maybe?
  • Preston0834Preston0834 Posts: 8
    Kabam - REFRESH CHAMPS FOR DUNGEONS
  • It's happening again and again . Continuous emergency maintainance and network problem. I've got 2 Mbps wifi n 4G net.other games work fine . This game sucks again and again . It shows network problem and ends up in emergency maintainance. No compensation for all this things😐
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    uiyabj2lkdu7.jpeg
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    I was just about to finish killing LOL Maestro with one shot using my 2* Carnage when this maintenance hit, where is my compensation?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

No video, it didn't happen. :smiley:
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I was in a damn dungeon when it happened u can’t do this like I’m missing out and I have limited champs I can do this with

Please refresh all my champs
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Sumner apreaciation week started early and by that i mean a week of emerengcy maninentence where the game is not playable for a week
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    rfr1jsgn1hlj.png
    This is a damn joke
  • 180290anderson180290anderson Posts: 13
    dylso4ziyhz9.png
  • Preston0834Preston0834 Posts: 8
    free recharge champs for dungeons
This discussion has been closed.