**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• FrodoFrodo Posts: 8
    So exited :D that gonna be my first 2 5 Star champ to open :D Gwenpool event AWEOSOME
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Deisel5601 wrote: »
    When is week 4 opening up?

Not soon enough apparently
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Well well well it seems like we’re late on the opening
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Somethings wrong, week 4 isnt available
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    Kabamed.....
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Swazoe wrote: »
    It was all good until I couldn’t go any further because I didn’t have the champion required to move on. I think that’s pretty unfair considering how stingy y’all can be with giving new champions to play with. I hope y’all fix this or atleast give us or allow us to earn the champions necessary

I remember when the ultron quest came out (I've played a long time) and you had to have all the avengers to complete all paths, i had to wait until the final day to get a 3* thor so I could 100% it. They didn't have the quickmatch crystals which I've done about 15 of and got imiw, wasp and cap iw. No need to be upset that I don't have 4/5/6* versions the 2* allow me to do a path and thats all I need. :-)
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Come on guys!! What the delay?!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Last boss confirmed as unduped Ghost with 1,779 PI.
  • stroggistroggi Posts: 1
    Its open now. For me atleast
  • NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    Week four starts just before the game goes down
  • Lol. Thanks for the OP immortal unbeatable IRON PATRIOT.
  • Lol. Thanks for the OP immortal unbeatable IRON PATRIOT.

Had a feeling this event was too good to be true.

• ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    I can’t even finish the quest 100% cause I don’t have Wasp. That pisses me off
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    ditCdave wrote: »
    I can’t even finish the quest 100% cause I don’t have Wasp. That pisses me off

Go run the 1v1 arena. You can get her as a 2* there.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

Wait so these are rewards only at the end of the quest? Do we get anything for running them each day? Also Wasp and IMIW are very new characters, isn't this kind of geared towards those people who can spend money on crystals? I don't know about everyone else, but I don't have tons of units to pop crystals and hope I get these two champions. Do we get cinematic crystals along the way so that we can at least have a shot at obtaining these two champions?

The quest itself will reward you with cinematic crystals that have the needed champions, as well as the changes to quick match provide a way to get these crystals outside of the store. Any rarity of champion can open the gate, so opening a lot of the 2-star crystals will help you expand your roster enough and get you the Champions you need.

This is all nice and stuff...but what if you happen to have extremely good luck and liek 5 maxed 4*s before even reaching level 40 (not me, but my phc luck is pretty nice: I was able to get a brand new Taskmaster and dupe him the next day both from phc). Not to mention being unable to do even Heroic... this seems abit rigged against the low level players and those who have a life. Yeah, so the quesrs are easier---that is relative. just **** here, but seriously.
  • maestro13_1maestro13_1 Posts: 21
    Emergency maintenance again. Managed to snab a 4* Star Lord right before though.
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    THANK YOU KABAM GIVING ME YONDU AND HELA 5*
  • I have literally opened over 230 of the 2* crystals, looking for a wasp. Guess I need to open another 200+
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I have literally opened over 230 of the 2* crystals, looking for a wasp. Guess I need to open another 200+

It is too bad you don't video record your openings. That's astronomically unlucky.
  • So I've 100% all the difficulties and have an extra 1000 cinematic shards, am I missing something or is there just a bit extra?
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    This mission was very good for those who needed to evolve. Gratitude is the word that defines. It was great. My sincere thanks to the developers.
  • SwazoeSwazoe Posts: 10
    its all about luck what r u whining about? i got my missing champs in like 30 crystals nd i was done
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    When the 4th week will release????🤔🤔

Look up, literally 3 posts from yours.

But when is the 5th week commencing?

exactly one week after week 4 starts..
    what does week5 matters? its just an extra week to complete your events
    its all about luck what r u whining about? i got my missing champs in like 30 crystals nd i was done
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    When the 4th week will release????🤔🤔

Look up, literally 3 posts from yours.

But when is the 5th week commencing?

exactly one week after week 4 starts..
    what does week5 matters? its just an extra week to complete your events

Whining ? Don’t be a jerk tough guy. This is a forum and I wasn’t the only one with a concern. They even did a YouTube about it. Thanks to those who answered respectfully. The rest of y’all probably suck in real life.
  • I’ve been playing this game for years. To be screwed over by not having one champ in week 4 is the last straw for this guy. I’ll wait for the next emergency maintenance and request any money I spent back because of how unreliable this game has been. It’s become a 100% money grab and they can’t even keep the game running with all that cash. Brutal.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    By Far this has been the greatest event quest of the game. Thanks to the developers for such a wonderful design of an event quest. It's top notch. Although I have been playing mcoc for merely 6 months only, I havent seen such an exciting event quest since my start. Tied with the marvel movies, allowing to pull the required champs through 1v1, the rewards being handed out - all this has been PERFECT.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Cahknucke wrote: »
    I’ve been playing this game for years. To be screwed over by not having one champ in week 4 is the last straw for this guy. I’ll wait for the next emergency maintenance and request any money I spent back because of how unreliable this game has been. It’s become a 100% money grab and they can’t even keep the game running with all that cash. Brutal.

Run 1vrs1 wow unless you really unlucky you’d get em in 20 crystals
  • Piviot wrote: »
    Run 1vrs1 wow unless you really unlucky you’d get em in 20 crystals

Consider me one of the unlucky ones because I just opened 50 2* crystals and didn't get the one champion I need (Wasp).
  • maestro13_1maestro13_1 Posts: 21
    Got 4* champs I wanted but really got screwed on the 5* ones. Landed on Ghost Rider then rolled out of nowhere to Kamala Khan...
  • PaarthdmanPaarthdman Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    How to enter into gwenpool movie event when played for 3 continuous weeks and still didn't get imiw even 2* for this week event? What is the purpose if those crystals are not giving u specified champs through which u can enter into 4th week. How do you expect to get imiw, please explain?