**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    Everybody should be given a handful of dungeon energy refills.
    Both times I was in dungeons and have now lost champs for a day.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    I have a better chance of getting my hair to grow back from male pattern baldness than I do of getting adequate compensation from KABAM for all these maintenance issues..... KABAM!
  • HENRY40087HENRY40087 Posts: 91
    I had some intentions somewhere along the lines to buy something like possibly getting some more units on sale as normal, only to be held up by another emergency maintenance crash. I might buy something later if you are able to keep the game online for a good duration.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    And the OP has been jailed for making this thread.... Wow...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    jailing the op for telling you the game is down? inconsiderate kabam
    edited August 2018
    Sounds about right for KABAM, yup

My game is back though :D
  • MozladMozlad Posts: 2
    Just lost out on rewards again due to ‘emergency maintenance’ this time it’s a time out on dungeon through no fault of my own or team mate. Summoner appreciation week. Don’t feel appreciated at all at the moment, feel like we are all bashing our heads against a wall. More compensation??????
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    I was just about to finish killing LOL Maestro with one shot using my 2* Carnage when this maintenance hit, where is my compensation?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

No video, it didn't happen. :smiley:

Sorry, I forgot to turn on the screen recorder, I was distracted by the beautiful women screaming my name as I was driving by the beach in my Lambo with the top down, on the way to pick up my Nobel Prize and claim my winning lottery ticket...
    deadscoob wrote: »
    Hmm why delete my post? Truth hurts I guess?

Amazing how you guys react so quick to remove truthful posts but are so slow to sort out the basics of the game lol.

sad and its only making the community more angry and to trust kabam less
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    jks7xdt9k5fe.jpeg
    edited August 2018
    So quick to delete posts and jail people but explanations and compensation for the crashes and maintenance are impossible to get.....Sigh
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    qjk3u100vi3b.jpg

no.
    Lol no what @Myradral
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    How y'all gonna jail the person that made this thread? Seriously?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Games back up again. Hopefully for good
    Who got jailed
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    cas6cy5p0ho1.jpg
    deadscoob wrote: »
    How can this situation possibly improve when kabam censor posts criticising their performance.

The critique is justified, it’s not sniping or sour grapes it’s a community frustration at a below standard performance that has significant financial investment from many players.

In the corporate world there would be financial penalties or credits for the performance of this product over the last few years.

maybe the gaming industry should apply penalties of the financial criteria
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Down right as I open my guaranteed 5 star. CAME BACK AND IT WAS A BS HULK DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE IT LAND OHHHH IT WAS THE ALGORITHYM WHATEVER!!! SUCH A STUPID GAME DONT KNOW WHY I PUT FORTH THE EFFORT!!!!!
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Namelez wrote: »
    And the OP has been jailed for making this thread.... Wow...

I believe it was for the expletive that followed, yet it doesnt make @kabam look good

Present mainteneance is another proof that they are failing to give sufficient attention to avoiding harm or errors
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    edited August 2018
    "DO YOU ALL FEEL APPRECIATED!!!!' - Kabam probably
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Is it still down
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    At this rate with all the down time Gwenpool could have read the books faster then seeing the movies....
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Ok I kept calm all this time but this is the third time in 3 hours. Can ya fix the problem before I go to sleep so I can get my legendary crystal?
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    That summoner appreciation week needs to extend for a month
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Woz22 wrote: »
    That summoner appreciation week needs to extend for a month

A year
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    stop blaming my triple backed up government internet connection you group of idiots!!!! fix your **** game and stop copy paste your worthless apologies!!! or shut down this **** forever!! i never seen so problematic game like this and i played over hundred!!!!
This discussion has been closed.