**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

15678911»

Comments

• sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    lmao what the actual **** mcoc has crashed like 749294922 times today tcbwlp917gxt.png
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    i didn’t mean mean to post this in strategy and tips lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Maintenance scaled up, Appreciation scaled down, Compensation non-existent. Sweet business model.

Dr. Zola
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    Kabam need to remove dungeons, it makes the game unstable.
    Would love to see how they worm their way out of this mess.
    No communication with the players just shows how little they care.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Still down I guess then
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Woz22 wrote: »
    Still down I guess then

its on for me still
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Pretty sure this game is just reaching the end of its life span very soon if kabam doesn’t shape up
    well its back still connecting to network down again WTF
    well still down
  • Steve_2012Steve_2012 Posts: 14
    its going in and out for me
    You might as scrap the day what the point of starting when you know it be down in a minute
    Its on I just finish Gwen pool and then I am done for the day that's if Kabam allow it
  • Game is up, but trying to crash every time I load a fight. Keep getting that generic check connection message. I checked my connection. It’s working fine, so I have no idea where the problem lies. 😉
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Looks like it's going to go down yet again , you trying to break the record?

All we ask is for a working game with a stable connection but lately you can't even do that and it's getting ridiculous, games shouldn't be going down this much especially when you make as much money as you guys do and for how long this game has been running for.
    Play the game with one hand and br
This discussion has been closed.