**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

You're not transparent if you don't provide this info

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
6is6osdo7df1.jpg
So the drop rate for a 5* is 100% on a FIVE STAR CRYSTAL. What about the drop rates for each individual hero? Don't come telling me "it's random" as it's obviously not! The chance to get a crappy champ like Groot from these are MUCH higher than getting an IMIW. Please provide DETAILED info if you are in any way claiming you are transparent.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No, it's not much higher. The Drop Rates is equal. If you're trying for one Champ, that means the chance of not getting him is much greater.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    No, it's not much higher. The Drop Rates is equal. If you're trying for one Champ, that means the chance of not getting him is much greater.

And where is this info stated? Did a mod/admin say it somewhere? HOW can you be sure? We know already the game analyzes what champs, what catalystyou have and skews pull results based on that. They even have a patent application for it.

Wow, so that is how odds work. Mind blown.

Yes, actually. It's simple Math.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I learned division in like the 3rd grade.

bcjsgd7gga8d.jpg

Wow you learned division in 3rd? We were solving pool problems at that age.
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    i guess Kabam explained this earlier on how a crystal works.... So in the above instance for 5* featured crystal you have 4.17% chance to pull a champ... if you pull Groot in 1st crystal it does not mean your chances to pull the others increase. The odds reset for next crystal opening and has no link to the previous opening, so again on 2nd crystal you still have a chance to pull Groot just as much as you have to pull any other champ.
    Shocker34 wrote: »

I totally believe you.....

WHAT? THIS ISNT A FAKE REACTION!!!!!!

See? This is my serious face!

You can believe it or not. It's Confirmation Bias. Didn't pull what we wanted, other people didn't pull what they wanted, must be rigged. In actuality, it's proving that the RNG is behaving as it should.
    I'd call that Grounded Logic.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    EgeC wrote: »
    6is6osdo7df1.jpg
    So the drop rate for a 5* is 100% on a FIVE STAR CRYSTAL. What about the drop rates for each individual hero? Don't come telling me "it's random" as it's obviously not! The chance to get a crappy champ like Groot from these are MUCH higher than getting an IMIW. Please provide DETAILED info if you are in any way claiming you are transparent.

Divide 100 by 24 and you have the individual odds.
    Might as well search for the post regarding the new featured where they say the odds are equal for all champs.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    vedxaorfz4id.png

There was a post closed this morning where @Kabam Miike addressed 5* hero drop rates.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    vedxaorfz4id.png

There was a post closed this morning where @Kabam Miike addressed 5* hero drop rates.

You beat me too it
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

bcjsgd7gga8d.jpg

So, you just skipped division altogether.

Explains so much.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

bcjsgd7gga8d.jpg

So, you just skipped division altogether.

Explains so much.

yli4sw7k23l1.jpeg
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

You can believe it or not. It's Confirmation Bias. Didn't pull what we wanted, other people didn't pull what they wanted, must be rigged. In actuality, it's proving that the RNG is behaving as it should.

Just like how you don't pull dupe 5* right
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Just like how you don't pull dupe 5* right

There was no Conspiracy Theory attached to that. I was concerned about people being able to Dup 5*s starting out in a growing pool. Evidently, I may not have been the only one who thought that because Dungeons exist with Crystals that do exactly what I was suggesting.
    I wonder how long people will continue to imply contradictions without fact-checking.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

It's not *proving* the RNG is behaving as it should at all. The results match what we would expect from RNG, but it would take a LOT more than that to actually prove it.
    Snizzbar wrote: »

It's not *proving* the RNG is behaving as it should at all. The results match what we would expect from RNG, but it would take a LOT more than that to actually prove it.

Intersting how people respond in packs. Lol.
    Yes, it proves the RNG is behaving as it should. If it wasn't, every pull would be what people want.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    put ur tin foil hats away.......

people keep posting about this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......

featured 5* 24 champs...... you want only 4 of those..... that means you have a 1 in 6 chance of getting what you want......
    which means.....
    you have a 5 in 6 chance of getting a bad result......
    funny that.....
    go figure......
    simple maths.....

kabam have said over and over and over that all champions have thae same chance unles stated otherwise in special crystals.....
    i am sorry that you disagree with the truth and dont believe them....
    that is all on you not them....
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    If you believe that you are dumber than most the rng will always drop the **** champions first.the mods have said you have a equal chance to get all the champions really so tell me have there been champions you have never got from a crystal because I can say that for me it was AA never dropped from a single 4* crystal and I have had over 100 so what are the odds of that
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Intersting how people respond in packs. Lol.
    Yes, it proves the RNG is behaving as it should. If it wasn't, every pull would be what people want.

Nope, because people could be getting the same pulls but for different reasons. Some people not pulling what they wanted doesn't prove anything.
    In fact, a few people getting bad pulls is just as likely to be 'proving' that Kabam rigs the crystal results.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    With the amount of champions in the crystals by now, and each and every opening representing the same drop percentage for a champ, that’s really not impossible at all...
    Any champ in 4* crystal now has less than 1% chance of dropping. Opening 1000 crystals doesn’t change that chance in any way.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    If you believe that you are dumber than most the rng will always drop the **** champions first.the mods have said you have a equal chance to get all the champions really so tell me have there been champions you have never got from a crystal because I can say that for me it was AA never dropped from a single 4* crystal and I have had over 100 so what are the odds of that

given there is over 120 champs in the crystal the minimum you would need to open before you see everyone is 120.......
    so for a particular champ you have around about 0.7-0.8% chance... so really not much.....
    yes there are champs i have not yet got......
    yes there are champs everyone has not yet got.....

but i also have a 5* duped medusa......
    and lots of amazing max sig 4* gods......

so you know.... you win some...
    you lose some....
    you cant have them all.....
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Fu(k me in the (unt daddy, you’re muthafu(in h0t daddy

Someone is aiming for a permanent ban it seems...
    Go have some green tea and count to 10 about 500 times or something.
    And don’t look at your IP and She-Hulk while doing so. Might help..
  • Lame_______Lame_______ Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Oh if only I was lucky enough to pull 3 of a good champ with 11 crystals.....
    But, sometimes I feel like a lucky person. Then kabam drops by to smack me back to reality!! (They make house calls for that)
    https://youtu.be/s55wdWpUeE0
    jexdrrjklup6.png
This discussion has been closed.