**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool hates me

I opened my 5 star cinematic crystal and got Iron man classic and I got a 5 star magneto because of the shards given, however because that gives me enough iso to complete my 5 star rank 3 psylocke and also 5 star rank 2 punisher 2099. How's your day going?

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I got 5* Thor Rag. 4* Loki and 4* YellowJacket, and from the shards gathered, another 4* carnage.
    Not really the best pulls, but at least I got shards from duping the 4's :smile:

The good part is that I finally formed my 4'th mutant cat to take my 5* X-23 to rank 4.
  • Drew462Drew462 Posts: 28
    why am I always the unlucky one?
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I pulled 5* Stark.......5* Blade..... and a 4* Wasp.

Today was a good day.........
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5* iron Patriot.
    5* bpcw.
    4* yellowjacket.

So yeah, great day.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mines been pretty good for the most part, did have a few bad pulls but most of them today have been good.

5* mordo
    5* bpcw
    4* iron man
    Many 2*&3* from the regular ones
    Additional
    5* iron patriot
    4* winter soilder dupe
    4* Dr voodoo dupe

Unfortunately one of my members had even worse luck than you pulled a 5* iron patriot from the cinematic one then duped him from the legendary one.
    congrats on all the pulls I already have a 5 star sparky I just need a 5 star blade
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Got IP from the cinematic. Then I went ahead and opened a featured 5*.
    I got Cap IW.
    I ain't even mad.
    Congrats hes not bad at all
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Your chances are all RNG (really not good). ;)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    5* Hawkeye, meh. And a 4* iron patriot. My 2nd one in 2 weeks T.T
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    edited August 2018
    Finally enough to get a regular 5*, my first, and got Ronan.
    5* Yondu from the cinematic, and a bunch of others:
    4* Sparky
    4* Void
    4* Regular Hulk
    4* Regular BP
    Duped 3* Regular Cap
    3* Regular Thor
    3* Ultron
    3* Bishop

I did alright. No IP or Hawkeyes. Could have been better, but definitely could have been worse.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    On main I got Mordo from cinematic, and from heroic and master I got 4* IMIW and 4* Wasp. Well chuffed with the latter two, Mordo was more of a ‘another 20k points in arena’ response.

On my second account I’m not done yet, but the 5* cinematic yielded me Yondu there.
    Heroic and Master need doing there still. But vey happy so far with Yondu there.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Comparing iron patriot with hawk eye..so dumb..start playing with hawk eye and you will love him ..he is high demi god
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Solvseus wrote: »
    Finally enough to get a regular 5*, my first, and got Ronan.
    5* Yondu from the cinematic, and a bunch of others:
    4* Sparky
    4* Void
    4* Regular Hulk
    4* Regular BP
    Duped 3* Regular Cap
    3* Regular Thor
    3* Ultron
    3* Bishop

I did alright. No IP or Hawkeyes. Could have been better, but definitely could have been worse.

Have you ever used Hawkeye?
    Judging by your comment, you clearly haven't.
    Hawkeye was one of the ones I would have been happy to get as 5*. Would've taken him straight to R4.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Sunny2847 wrote: »
    Comparing iron patriot with hawk eye..so dumb..start playing with hawk eye and you will love him ..he is high demi god

Wholeheartedly agreed. Mine is 3/45, only reason he isn’t going to 4/55 is that I want to use my t2a on another 5/65. He is awesome.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Hawk eye was My first 4 star got me through a lot of content and yesterday I pulled him as a 5 star from epic difficulty and duped him right away from master difficulty ..he is going to r4..pretty excited
  • ChirpsChirps Posts: 17
    5 star stark (my first one) and 4star killmonger so far. i'll take it
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I pulled Starlord from the 5 star crystal then proceeded to pull a 5 star Killmonger from the 4/5 star crystal
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I got black panther CW from my 5*
    5* hulk from the cinematic crystal
    Duped 5* killmonger from the legendary one
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    ended up getting 5* og cap
    5* spidey from basic 5*
    and 4* sparky.
    wasnt excited about sparky tbh, since i have a 5*
    but im not disappointed because i JUST got 5* spark, angela and GP in my last 5* pulls.

finally working on my 4* domino though
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gwenpool hates me this I know
    RNGesus tells me so
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    Had a weak movies crystal pull - 5* Winter Soldier
    But then I pulled a 5* Blade and 4* Sparky from Shards and duped a 4* Thor Rags which gave me hella ISO so I was good with that
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Ended up duping my 5* CWBP, 4* IWIM, 4* OG IM, duped my 4* Joe Fixit and duped my 4* Yondu with a regular cinematic crystal. The only 5* that I already had that I could've duped was black panther. I was kind of looking forward to a new 5* to bring me to 9 total. Oh well. I'll just have to grind to keep getting shards I guess.
    the only thing positive is this uro5wc9ip056.png
    I managed to beef her up with the iso oh dear
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Drew462 wrote: »
    I opened my 5 star cinematic crystal and got Iron man classic and I got a 5 star magneto because of the shards given, however because that gives me enough iso to complete my 5 star rank 3 psylocke and also 5 star rank 2 punisher 2099. How's your day going?

You think u got it bad wait till u see mineph4b0rpuaohm.jpg