**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 2)

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    d2ur8b15duuh.jpg
    Yea its 6* shards but I was hoping for a new 5* champ
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    5* Original Iron Man
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    Yondu
    I got the one of my favourites... The whistle is now in my hands
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Yondu
    xohdiacwbq6d.png
    I m happy could have been ip
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    I got Thor (Ragnarok).

I am honestly meh about him, it'll be dope when I dupe him (if I do) though. I can't complain since it was an effortless 5*.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Og hulk super bad luck as usual
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Pulled 5* Starky from legendary and KM from 5* crystal. Today was awesome.

Pulled Kamala from 5* the day before the cinematic crystals. Then, pulled OG Cap and Magneto from 5* after first run through Act 5 today. Can’t even be mad. Good times.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    rf878ta34f2i.jpg
    Yeah fml
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Finally got a sparky
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mordo
    My main pulled a mordo from the 5* cinematic one and a 5* black panther civil war from the legendary one.

My alt pulled a 5* yellow jacket and legendary one got me a 5* hulk
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    The depressing thing is that I ranked my SL up to 5/50 a couple weeks ago, now I don't have enough tech T4CC

Good problem to have, bro
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger. Pretty satisfied with that one obviously. Takes the sting out of duping my 5* Colossus from a basic 5* crystal just a little bit.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Pulled a 5* Stark Enhanced Spidey from the cinematic crystal

Then I got a 5* Magik from the normal 5* crystal teehee

Seems quite a few of us are having a great week with multiple pulls :) Also got 5* Sparky from cinematic crystal, 5* Hulk from regular crystal amd FINALLY duped my 4* Sparky from cinematic crystal!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    rf878ta34f2i.jpg
    Yeah fml

Hawkeye is awesome.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I was bummed about BPCW but then I pulled Morningstar from a basic, so good day overall.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited August 2018
    Killmonger
    Killmonger from 5* cinemic crystals and Carnage from 5* basic crystals from extra shards.
    Missed Killmonger by 100k points in last basic arena, so im happy with this.
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    Yondu
    Got a 5* Yondu from the cinematic, and a 5* killmonger with the 5* shards from exploring epic difficulty :)
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Killmonger
    Got killmonger finally
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Yellow Jacket
    Got yellowjacket from the 5 star and 5 star ip from the legendary lol
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Yondu
    Got a 5* Yondu from the cinematic crystal. Already had a duped 3* one, he's pretty decent. Could have been worse.

My first 5* though, finally had enough shards thanks to this, was Ronan. Sure, why not. Least he's not IP, or Hawkeye. Also pulled a 4* Sparky from another of the cinematic ones, a 4* BP from the other, and actually a 4* void from one of those 2-4* crystals. So I did alright.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    xwgitwdzq3lg.png
    Got infinity man!!!! As good as it can get from an effortless 5*..I don't even care who I will get from the legendary one once I complete the last 2 weeks of master
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    edited August 2018
    Wasp
    5 star mordo from the legendary. I can’t complain about any 20% chance 5 star. Happy with Wasp from the 5 star cinematic.

Also, can someone explain why people hate on hawkeye? Effortless power control and strong bleed. Sure he’s an old champ, but does that really matter?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yondu
    Crazy RNG!! Duped my 5* Star Lord!!
    And I'm only lvl 45..Haven't even completed act 3..
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Loki....
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Starlord
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I was so excited for these crystals until I pulled BPCW... Anyway, life is back to sucking...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    First 5* dupe... I feel dirty lol
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Good timesbh6cx1nzob1p.png