**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Team Suggestions for ROL and Uncollected?

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm wanting to complete ROL and Uncollected. If you were using my account, who would your 5 man roster be? Thanks in advance! d2ax7k4j2h6d.jpg
ir0jpgmisg0k.jpg
obmb3wejnqhp.jpg

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    whatever team you decide..AA definitely will need to be on it and maybe SL, Hyp, Memphisto
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Archangel, Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, Hyperion, X-23
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I would avoid rol until u have a wolverine counter...ur best bet from the champs u have shown is SW so if u want to use her I would suggest the team of blade,hype,x23,AA and aw for rol
    For uncollected blade,hype,GR,x23 and sw...or u can replace x23 with AA
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    I would avoid rol until u have a wolverine counter...ur best bet from the champs u have shown is SW so if u want to use her I would suggest the team of blade,hype,x23,AA and aw for rol

AA is my wolverine counter. He is a chump

AA is my wolverine counter. What's your reasoning for SW over him? He has 100% chance for heal block for pretty much the whole fight and higher damage output. Just curious. And I'm assuming you meant SW not AW for your team suggestion? Not sure who AW is.
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    edited August 2018
    For uncollected
    Aa : only for path clearance. Not pretty good with collector
    Quake, Nc, sw, hyperion : Nc will mostly help for Evading. Keep playing suicidal with hype.
    Honestly Rol is pretty useless. You play fights for some cats and 3 monkey Champs
    JayProngs wrote: »
    For uncollected
    Quake, Nc, sw, hyperion : Nc will mostly help for Evading. Keep playing suicidal with hype.
    Honestly Rol is pretty useless. You play fights for some cats and 3 monkey Champs

NC? Interesting! Do you use him regularly in questing? Or did you?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Blade, Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch, Hyperion, Archangel
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Scarlet is a top option for sure for Uncollected run, but she cannot shut down Wolverine in ROL. She is, however, one of the best questers in the entire game. Switch, AA, Blade, Ghostrider, X-23, Wolvie, Hype, Iceman. This is your team for Uncollected.Nightcrawler may hold some value against the Collector, but you have better options overall. X-23 and AA is your main squad for ROL.
    For uncollected

NC? Interesting! Do you use him regularly in questing? Or did you?

If you only play for rewards, then this may be correct.

I do not simply play for rewards, so I found ROL to be an extremely rewarding challenge, and a worthwhile test of endurance and skill for those looking to take the next step into Act 5.
    For uncollected

Meant to quote this in my last comment.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Archangel, Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, Hyperion, WOLVERINE!!! for the collector stage switch out Gwen pool with Quake. She can be surprisingly effective if you are good with her. You don't want Gwen pool on your team for that stage anyway. Take iceman or even night crawler(stay with me here, but Nightcrawler is a really good burst champ and has the capabilty to get lucky and evade those unblockable specials).

So Wolverine is your path clearer. will get you all the way there.

For ROL you'll need a 2 or 3* guilly. repalce Gwen Pool again. Use Hyperion for Witch. guilly for Wolverine. Wolverine and AA for most of the work. SWitch for the Cosmics (BB and Captain Marvel) in addition to Vision.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Archangel, Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, Hyperion, WOLVERINE!!! for the collector stage switch out Gwen pool with Quake. She can be surprisingly effective if you are good with her. You don't want Gwen pool on your team for that stage anyway. Take iceman or even night crawler(stay with me here, but Nightcrawler is a really good burst champ and has the capabilty to get lucky and evade those unblockable specials).

So Wolverine is your path clearer. will get you all the way there.

For ROL you'll need a 2 or 3* guilly. repalce Gwen Pool again. Use Hyperion for Witch. guilly for Wolverine. Wolverine and AA for most of the work. SWitch for the Cosmics (BB and Captain Marvel) in addition to Vision.

Wolverine over X-23? I love both of them, but really prefer X-23’s ability to close fights more quickly. With a decent skill level, I feel she provides enough regen.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @KinkyWizard1 Wolverine's regen is overpowered here. it's not a sprint, this is a marathon. I prefer x23 over wolverine also, but for ROL and collector run, there's no one safer to run your path with than wolverine. In 5.2.4 who's going to regen all that block damage from Punisher. or that ambush electro. In 2.6 ya got bane, if you take bane damage welp no worries Wolverine will get you back up to where you need to be on your next combo. play it safe and slowly, and it's in the bag. play fast and run the risk of spending items, units, money
    I used X-23 for ROL. I think she is clearly the better choice for that, but for questing you may be correct with Wolvie.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

AA is my wolverine counter. What's your reasoning for SW over him? He has 100% chance for heal block for pretty much the whole fight and higher damage output. Just curious. And I'm assuming you meant SW not AW for your team suggestion? Not sure who AW is.

Yea my bad...I meant SW...I rate her over AA cuz of nullify and heal block which she can activate via crits along with a massive sp2 damage..both AA and SW are dependent on rng so with both u need a little bit of luck but even then SW is slighlty more dependable...
    Scarlet is a top option for sure for Uncollected run, but she cannot shut down Wolverine in ROL. She is, however, one of the best questers in the entire game. Switch, AA, Blade, Ghostrider, X-23, Wolvie, Hype, Iceman. This is your team for Uncollected.Nightcrawler may hold some value against the Collector, but you have better options overall. X-23 and AA is your main squad for ROL.

Who would your pirority be to r5 next? AA is my only 5* champ. I have enough class cats to r5 a mystic. Just waiting on t4 basics.
    edited August 2018

Yea my bad...I meant SW...I rate her over AA cuz of nullify and heal block which she can activate via crits along with a massive sp2 damage..both AA and SW are dependent on rng so with both u need a little bit of luck but even then SW is slighlty more dependable...

Switch cannot beat ROL Wolverine reliably if at all. AA is FAR better and will handle him easily. Void would be even better.

Overall, they are both excellent. If you can master the parry/heavy style, and the opponent can bleed and be poisoned, then AA is your best option depending on the node. Switch is amazing for many different matchups. They are both worthy of 5/50 without question.

Who would your pirority be to r5 next? AA is my only 5* champ. I have enough class cats to r5 a mystic. Just waiting on t4 basics.

Scarlet Witch to rank 5 and max her sig as high as you can, and as quickly as possible. She is the best Mystic in the game, in my opinion, for most available content.

Scarlet Witch to rank 5 and max her sig as high as you can, and as quickly as possible. She is the best Mystic in the game, in my opinion, for most available content.

Yea that's what I was thinking then do blade and GR next followed by x23 or Wolvie.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I used x23 for almost very fight when I cleared ROL. With the exception of the vision fight I used drax ( only cause he was cosmic) and guilly for wolverine. I think I could have used x23 the whole way minus the wolverine fight. She regens so much that she would clear the fights with close to 100% health
    I used x23 for almost very fight when I cleared ROL. With the exception of the vision fight I used drax ( only cause he was cosmic) and guilly for wolverine. I think I could have used x23 the whole way minus the wolverine fight. She regens so much that she would clear the fights with close to 100% health

Same. I had her, Wolvie, Ultron, and Guilly. Vision took like 1,000 hits. It was brutal.

Yea that's what I was thinking then do blade and GR next followed by x23 or Wolvie.

Is Mystic the only class you have T4 cats to rank up with? Blade and Ghostrider are insane together. Those three will do great things for you.
    You will run into Masochism nodes on your Uncollected run in 5.2.4 I think. AA shuts this down. AA shuts a lot of things down. You must get him awakened though.

Is Mystic the only class you have T4 cats to rank up with? Blade and Ghostrider are insane together. Those three will do great things for you.

This is where I'm at currently. I work 8-5 so can only play at night and weekends and the alliance I'm in only runs map two so it takes a while. Also my AA is duped and r5.
    21qw8v9nkr7c.jpg