**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank up for Act 4/5 for Uncollected

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
I've got a decent amount of 4/5 stars. Just not sure who to take to get me through Act 5.2. I'm about halfway through 4.3 and I've been thinking Hyperion, Gwenpool, Wolverine, Ultron and Starlord the rest of the way. Hyperion is 2/35, Gwenpool, Wolverine and Ultron are 4/40 and Starlord is 1/10. I know Starlord will have to be at least 4/40 and duped and will be soon (if this team is even the best option I have).

I know I've wasted a lot of T4C on champs that I probably shouldn't have, but that's before I even thought about going for Uncollected. Just let me know what you all think and I'll give it a try once Act 4 goes to down to 2 energy. Thanks for the help.

qgd1vzy4a4ic.jpg
qc2i5e7cco31.jpg
indexkz81z1m.jpg
vj2irlybdrio.jpg

Comments

• You can uograde your wolvi killmonger and rulk. They are good against certain paths. Wolvie will save you healing pots. Your team could be hyperion rulk starlord wolvie and gwenpool. You can sub killmonger and gillotine for special nodes.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Will need a bleed immune hero for storm boss in 5.2.4. One of my old alliance mates used a duped AA to take her down, but ideally, a you should have a bleed immune hero.

Bleed immune aside, That 5* Hyperion is prob one of your best.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Will need a bleed immune hero for storm boss in 5.2.4. One of my old alliance mates used a duped AA to take her down, but ideally, a you should have a bleed immune hero.

Bleed immune aside, That 5* Hyperion is prob one of your best.

That's why I was thinking Ultron plus with his regen and bleed abilities I was hoping that would be good enough. I just haven't been lucky enough to even get one AA yet and I know he's a beast when he's duped on an Uncollected run. I still have to get enough mastery cores to get my masteries all set up.