**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 * Basic Arena (Joe Fixit) rewards missing!!

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
Where are the rewards?
I grinded 2.8 Million for it.. still no results!vqs9rkn3sxcp.jpeg

Comments

• buzzard728buzzard728 Posts: 4
    Yes where are they?
  • FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    Still waiting here as well
  • RazorJazz9RazorJazz9 Posts: 23
    I also didn't get anything
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    I'm actually missing my 4* joe fix it that I got a few months ago. And missing my arena rewards as well.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    2.5 mil and nothing yet
  • OxypillzOxypillz Posts: 2
    Grinded 3.9mil and still nothing almost 9 hrs later.
  • Ben5757Ben5757 Posts: 18
    We want 5* awakening gems for this screw up
  • ArtistaArtista Posts: 1
    Did 2.8m here as well....Still no rewards yet
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I'm waiting for mine too...
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    klajhemek4ia.png

Same boat here, as are a lot of my alliance members.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I'm actually missing my 4* joe fix it that I got a few months ago. And missing my arena rewards as well.

OMG !!! That's twisted mate! :neutral:
  • jarhaidajarhaida Posts: 2
    7camoyazmcia.png

just patience, fixed
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Cut off?
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Well, ranked 25% > with 1.6KK... There is something wrong...
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I stopped just over 1.5 so I don't think ill get him (for the dupe) not that he is very useful anyways. I just like seeing silver stars better then gold stars LOL
  • dignity20dignity20 Posts: 2
    That can't be right. Those rewards are completely messed up. According to this I dropped more than 20k ranks with 1.5mil.
    6fa9gwcw45v8.png
    q2ukqbrah72e.png

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    dignity20 wrote: »
    That can't be right. Those rewards are completely messed up. According to this I dropped more than 20k ranks with 1.5mil.
    6fa9gwcw45v8.png
    q2ukqbrah72e.png

The first pic you posted was wrong, during their 'calculation' period, people with less points than you or I (I had 1.602m), had a higher rank. The second pic shows the ACTUAL ranking in the arena.

Explaining that... You MUST have been joking, anyways.
  • dignity20dignity20 Posts: 2
    1.5 mil usually gets twice as many shards than that. Even when it's a new basic champ. So yes, I think those rewards are screwed when I didn't place in the top 11% with 1.5 mil in the Fixit arena.
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    I got them this morning took a while but they are therr
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    I was ranked 4k with 2.2 mil points. This morning I was ranked "1%-10%", don't know the number though.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    For the love of Odin's beard.

Use the search function, or at the VERY LEAST read the forums instead of starting the 50000000000000000th IDENTICAL THREAD.

What is WRONG with you people? Is this your first internets? I am SERIOUSLY asking, now.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    b2aztlzj1fbu.png
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    We got the reward last night ! I landed on 1-10% bracket!