**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champ to kill Dr strange in LOL

StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
First time through i used more revives on him than pretty much all of the other fights combined. I would greatly appreciate any tips and strategy.

Who is the best champ to kill Dr strange in LOL 45 votes

5* r5 stark enhanced spidey - duped
35%
GamerJaffacakedCapWW2vg2782DropfaithErSandJim0172Duke_SilverHarbinger195TheMarauder53BahamutNamelezAnthinhoTragicBlade2099abqber 16 votes
5* r5 blade - duped
35%
Hulk_77ZENTensioAsukiraAppleisgodSpeedbumpnameplasDean9300450SuperSam57GrimmbearLilMaddogHTRasiloverTheMightyCbluebubble100IsThisLossVampi007 16 votes
5* r4 medussa - duped
2%
Robbo29192 1 vote
5* r4 red hulk - duped
2%
Kil63 1 vote
5* r4 void - duped
22%
heruheru511Dark89PhoenixBruce12342JyotishkaGrootman1294Mitchell35TheSpicyKnightWelderofortuneDoc_ocValBr111 10 votes
5* r4 dr voodoo - duped
2%
Paralyzer 1 vote

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    5* r5 blade - duped
    I used r5 blade with dorm synergy and it wasn't that bad at all
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I used rank 5 Void. I had class advantage and Strange was power locked the whole time. I pinned him to the wall and did a TON of backdraft intercepts.

While's Void isn't the fastest for this fight, never having to worry about Strange's specials made this a reasonable matchup.

Just know that a rank 4 Void won't get the extended timer in LOL.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    I used r5 blade with dorm synergy and it wasn't that bad at all

I used that last time then switched to stark spidey as baiting his special attacks wasnt working.

I wondered if void would stop all of his power gain so you could just go ham on him.
    I used rank 5 Void. I had class advantage and Strange was power locked the whole time. I pinned him to the wall and did a TON of backdraft intercepts.

While's Void isn't the fastest for this fight, never having to worry about Strange's specials made this a reasonable matchup.

Just know that a rank 4 Void won't get the extended timer in LOL.

Thanks. I was wondering about this. Most other fights were 1-3 revives (4 on maestro) so i'm okay with no oneshot, but i was in double digits on revives for strange. P.s. very jealous of your r5 void.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Sparky or Rulk
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    any champ can beat Dr. Strange as long you have the skill to do it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Magik. Power lock him forever
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    any champ can beat Dr. Strange as long you have the skill to do it.

It was with the fewest deaths. Because when that second enrage timer kicks in you are pretty much dead. i have only seen a handful of people survive more than 30 seconds with it on.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Spaky Can evade the sp2 kind esay if u not get unlucky. So im say spaky