I was very much time for a change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,724
    **** the boss choice though

Nah, hes easy.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 248
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Nah, hes easy.

Remember that when he's all noded up on Day 5.
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Nah, hes easy.

Remember that when he's all noded up on Day 5.

He has one of the easiest evadable l1's. I'm good with it.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Cud been worse

A magik with stun immune, buffet, power gain, debuff immune and machonisme + fear of aspect wud be a killer
    :PPPPPP
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,559
    edited August 2018
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

We’ll see how players handle Kingpin without ability accuracy reduction and without DOT (Map 6).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,670
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

We’ll see how players handle Kingpin without ability accuracy reduction and without DOT (Map 6).

SL sp1 always pover to sp1 brite rise and reapet
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 286
    Also liked what I read... my first thought is what will people complain about?? Thought for sure I’d see a dozen or so posts by now about how this is the worst thing to happen to the game EVER!! 😂

Can’t wait to see who the opponents are now that immunity in second half of map five is now masochism but I’m thinking this could be fun!!
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 109
    Yes, the change was welcome. Thank you.
  • Gamer wrote: »
    SL sp1 always pover to sp1 brite rise and reapet

Yes Star Lord will be a great choice for Kingpin
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

Map 6 will be interesting. He was one of my main points of interests when i was first reading through the release notes in Beta. I am happy that the Unbridled Rage node was only for map 6. I at first thought it was for all maps and immediately thought it would be a big drawback. DK then explained it was for map 6 only. LoL survivors will be used to him. Also they scaled back his base stats too. Dorm had high base stats on the boss node but since they are using a duped Kingpin, they toned that aspect down a bit. I'd screenshot DK's explanation but not sure if in allowed.