**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* duped Thor ragnarok issit worth to rank 4?

Already have 5* blade rank 4

5* duped Thor ragnarok issit worth to rank 4? 57 votes

Yes
57%
Alex_sc11Golden_GuardianBrainimpacterZENSaiyanadqqedfyvrNoobstraMagrailothosDarkrider05Dean9300450Lost0187SgtSlaughter78Harbinger195Ajjohnsbb8Atlantabrave3dfmoore26XFA_RebootedGaudyGMoneyBlackFreQuencyThunder5715 33 votes
No
42%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsEvilEmpireBadroseHaji_SaabSpity68NinjaWarrior99nameplasAnonymous346VeryCoolUserNameAb_SamadKayne34AjTodayBSpurgeon14BahamutEvil_Monkey88KillerRino19[Deleted User]VoltolosDEYS 24 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    For Prestige and decent war defender
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    No
    Thank you guys for all your comment and insight . More insight please
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    No
    Actually I got a level up gem rank 3to 4 for skills . Having no luck pulling KM or GP and duped my ragnarok yesterday so was just thinking is he worth it or not
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    No
    DEYS wrote: »
    Actually I got a level up gem rank 3to 4 for skills . Having no luck pulling KM or GP and duped my ragnarok yesterday so was just thinking is he worth it or not

Hold out unless prestige is your #1 priority. Even tho it’s a gem and not t2a it’s still a valuable resource when the right champ comes along.