**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why isn't red hulk immune to poison

Like the title says can someone explain hw AA managed to place a neurotoxin on Red Hulk if he's immune to poison?

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    I think it's because he isn't immune, just turns the debuffs into heat charges, and if they go straight to neurotoxin, there isn't anything to convert.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Not sure how AA could do that cause normally Red Hulk is supposed to convert those into heat charges. Did AA use a special 3 cause that would cause the opponent to bleed and poison which would then convert it to a neurotoxin and if he's awakened it would reduce ability accuracy so then it wouldn't be a 100% chance that Red hulk would convert the poison. That's the only way I could think of that happening.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Neurotoxin isn’t poison, it combines bleed and poison into a passive debuff, special 3 is 100% chance to apply neurotoxin
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You are asking why he isn't poison immune. Yet you say he is ...
    I think you alrrady got the answer
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    Aa can land neuros on red hulk just the same as he lands them on anyone else. It doesn’t happen nearly as much but you can duel a r4 5* w a 4* and definitely land a neuro without using an sp3. In my opinion if he can get neuros, he’s not poison immune.

The neuro has the chance to form from the bleed and the poison before red hulk has a chance to convert it to heat charges.

How has this not been explained already it’s not like either one of these champs are new. Did you not try and search first op?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You are asking why he isn't poison immune. Yet you say he is ...
    I think you alrrady got the answer

he isn't poison immune though, but that's mostly just semantics. He instantly removes any poison debuff, which is basically the same thing (kinda). The only time this is ever a issue is when you get poisoned and bleed at the same time, as rulk doesn't have time to remove it before it is used to create a nero. (I believe the only way this is possible is from a sp3)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's not only from sp3, it's from any special
    On any one hit it can trigger both a poison and a bleed, and in that case it does combine to make a neuro
    @ShadPrince is correct on that. Sorry been a while since I broke out my AA and used his specials lol.
    also not to sure, but if his shrug off ability is effected by the nerotoxin, then getting just 1 nero would allow you to start applying many more poisons to continue the cycle.
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    No he wasn't awakened
    But I think @ShadPrince explained it maybe what happened was he landed a bleed and poison in one hit and because of that it automatically triggered a neurotoxin before Rulk could convert it
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Like the title says can someone explain hw AA managed to place a neurotoxin on Red Hulk if he's immune to poison?

Read AA's ability neurotoxin is not considered a poison debuff
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    I know but in order to get neurotoxin you need a bleed AND a poison debuff read the post and comments properly