**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding the upcoming new alliance quest

Great job!

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I agree.

I was very much time for a change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    **** the boss choice though

Nah, hes easy.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Nah, hes easy.

Remember that when he's all noded up on Day 5.
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Nah, hes easy.

Remember that when he's all noded up on Day 5.

He has one of the easiest evadable l1's. I'm good with it.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Cud been worse

A magik with stun immune, buffet, power gain, debuff immune and machonisme + fear of aspect wud be a killer
    :PPPPPP
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

We’ll see how players handle Kingpin without ability accuracy reduction and without DOT (Map 6).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

We’ll see how players handle Kingpin without ability accuracy reduction and without DOT (Map 6).

SL sp1 always pover to sp1 brite rise and reapet
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Also liked what I read... my first thought is what will people complain about?? Thought for sure I’d see a dozen or so posts by now about how this is the worst thing to happen to the game EVER!! 😂

Can’t wait to see who the opponents are now that immunity in second half of map five is now masochism but I’m thinking this could be fun!!
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Yes, the change was welcome. Thank you.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    SL sp1 always pover to sp1 brite rise and reapet

Yes Star Lord will be a great choice for Kingpin
    e40ulwckvd9x.png

Map 6 will be interesting. He was one of my main points of interests when i was first reading through the release notes in Beta. I am happy that the Unbridled Rage node was only for map 6. I at first thought it was for all maps and immediately thought it would be a big drawback. DK then explained it was for map 6 only. LoL survivors will be used to him. Also they scaled back his base stats too. Dorm had high base stats on the boss node but since they are using a duped Kingpin, they toned that aspect down a bit. I'd screenshot DK's explanation but not sure if in allowed.