**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela

Could you guys give me a run down on what you like to use her for, after playing with her awhile seems like she may be the perfect to work with my Corvis, no fancy stuff just pure damage. Am I right in thinking this, is she a pure raw damage champ or am I missing something.

P.S
I loved her in the Spawn comics when I was in my teens so don't knock her to hard she is one of my favorite characters, so pumped for pulling her as a five star yesterday.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I got her as a 5-star yesterday. I've played her as a max sig three star for months now, and she's like you said: pure damage, with some regeneration.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Pure damage nothing else really. She works wonders against immune champs or ones that like to shrug off buffs like Groot, Rogue, KP, CB, and AV. She was also my go to for masochism nodes in Act 5.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Her regen can be sick. Great champ. I pulled a 5* a last month.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I've had her as a 5* 4/55 for months. Great champ, I tend to use her more as a lane clearer because her bit of regen keeps her going. Not much utility, but good against debuff immunes and hits hard enough to keep fights short. Her weakness is things that feed on buffs like MD or Buffet or things that keep her from gaining power which is what triggers her buffs.

Edit: She also shines with suicides, constant regen that will negate recoil if you cycle your specials properly.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    her regen is far from "sick". The only way to ever get a positive outcome from her regen (as in you get more health then you started with) is if you run suicides. Outside of that its a meh ability that is very limited. She's basically made for suicides.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Fury 72% each

Precision capable of matching anti-Crit Sentinel rating

And armor which is always useful combined with small regen

For a 4* Angela I would recommend playing Sp2 and trying to keep up close to 3 bars to take maximum effect from precession as 4*s really need critical rating boosts to land crits these days or they fall behind a bit.

For a 5*/6* I’d recommend trying to play the Sp1 game as without diminishing returns hitting her as hard she has a high base Crit rate and Crit damage and the 216% total fury and freaquent armor up bonus makes her a really nice attacker for AQ with the sentinels and overall just a pleasing raw Damage champ when you have to fight guys that can shrug debuffs off or just those with immunity to most DoT abilities.

Unique synergy with Hela is really fun for the the whole team of you slip as you might be able to recover. And unique synergy with Mourningstar does benefit MS with extra advantage over buff enemies and allows Angela overall longer Copied/Special-Attack buffs as well as allowing her more leeway with how she wants to fight moment to moment and boosting her regen slightly which when added to by recovery mastery makes her highly durable if played with care and attention.

I’d put her at a score of 5/9. 1 being carnage and 9 being the collector/infinity Thanos (both non playable). She lacks any real utility and in raw damage Cosmic is stacked by Corvus, Proxima, OGThor, Medusa and Hype. Also beaten out by Sparky with insane crits and high attack ad Starlord who pioneered power creep.

However, she beats out Hela and Ms.Marvel/Capt.Marvel (especially against high critical resistance and armor) and against debuff immune she does get an edge over Medusa and Thor and contests Hyperion who only stays due to cosmic charges buffs, poison immunity and Sp3 spamming hard.[/quote]
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    she's the main champ on my profile, at 5/65 i use her every where. she's really bad on some paths in war, but she's also very effective on others. I cleared my first path of LOL with her and intend to use her for most of the paths.