**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW doesn’t start yet

Our AW offense turn has not started yet... and our difference turn was seem to be eliminated and seems to be needed matchi making. I think that is the hug. please confirm aw status @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Or does it mean that our opponent alliance was banned due to some reason, so that our match was cancelled??

If so it is very big loss for our alliance... could it possible for you to investigate?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Send pics
    Our fighter was shown in aw, but we can join other quest... It seems bug.
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    Send pics

sorry pics don’t show any indication of this bug, it only show that we are not in any aw match.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your current Alliance War. Please reach out to our Support team so that they can help investigate this issue for you. We aren't able to help with account-based issues on the forums. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your current Alliance War. Please reach out to our Support team so that they can help investigate this issue for you. We aren't able to help with account-based issues on the forums. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.

I appreciate your comment! I’ve contacted your support.
    our offenses starts! thanks!