**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Trading

It can drive me crazy at times, but I love this game. I really appreciate this month’s events because my 4* numbers are up. But you should really allow us to trade Champions within our alliance. It wouldn’t matter what class or * just a trade. It’d be really appreciated

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Like many after me will say:
    NO!!!
    But seriously people make these threads all the time and get the same response over and over
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81387/champ-swap#latest

I posted this a while back pretty sure they have no desire to let us swap champs.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    haha yeah Nopppppppppppppppe
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I’ve seen a lot of these posts but this is the first one I’ve seen that said it wouldn’t matter what star rating the champions were...
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    The fact we see the threads alot must mean that a decently sized portion of the community would like it.... I mean I have heard all the concerns and points for no, but I think kabam could implement policies and procedures to prevent explotations.. I mean pokemon go has trading and it seems to be working there... I think mearly popping in and saying no is not very constructive.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    It can drive me crazy at times, but I love this game. I really appreciate this month’s events because my 4* numbers are up. But you should really allow us to trade Champions within our alliance. It wouldn’t matter what class or * just a trade. It’d be really appreciated

This is a bad idea on many levels but there is one issue that would arise all the time and make the system horrible.
    Trading champs would lead to a lot of anomosity among the player base. In itself, its a fine idea but what happens if someone screws someone else or logs in and trades away all your best champs. We can pretend that account sharing only exsists among the top allys but its more rampart than you know. This is just the tip of the problem iceberg.
    @Mitchell35 Good?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    One word: Exploitation.

You have a few accounts, grind GP event on all of them, trade all of the rewards to your main account. Easy exploit.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

This is a bad idea on many levels but there is one issue that would arise all the time and make the system horrible.
    Trading champs would lead to a lot of anomosity among the player base. In itself, its a fine idea but what happens if someone screws someone else or logs in and trades away all your best champs. We can pretend that account sharing only exsists among the top allys but its more rampart than you know. This is just the tip of the problem iceberg.
    @Mitchell35 Good?

Perfect 😁
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    The fact we see the threads alot must mean that a decently sized portion of the community would like it.... I mean I have heard all the concerns and points for no, but I think kabam could implement policies and procedures to prevent explotations.. I mean pokemon go has trading and it seems to be working there... I think mearly popping in and saying no is not very constructive.

The idea is fine. Implementation and what follows is what goes wrong. People thought electing Don Trmp to pres was a good idea.... Look where we are now. Champ trading theory applies. Not every great idea is a good idea.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    People with two accounts
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    That defeats the purpose of crystals