**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thanks for nothing

FanoinFanoin Posts: 162
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
80gckcup7zbb.png
when you decided to use the.newest champs as gate holders. you knew people will not be able to complete the cinematic quest just from RNG. i even bought two 2* crystals and opened all cinematic crystals available except beginner just to be stuck at this. l thought up until yesterday wow you guys are cool for bringing out tj8s quest to help us players build our roster wow was i wrong. my fun level and faith in your company is an all time low.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    U need to read anumment and then go 1vs1 and se u get all champ u need pretty fast
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    @Fanoin bro do 1v1 quick matches and get them. Takes a few mins...
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    80gckcup7zbb.png
    when you decided to use the.newest champs as gate holders. you knew people will not be able to complete the cinematic quest just from RNG. i even bought two 2* crystals and opened all cinematic crystals available except beginner just to be stuck at this. l thought up until yesterday wow you guys are cool for bringing out tj8s quest to help us players build our roster wow was i wrong. my fun level and faith in your company is an all time low.

I hear you. I didn't have wasp in my main account, then I got mad, then I had a glass of water, then I played some fortnite and came in 3rd, then i did some 1v1, then i popped 30 crystals, then I got mad again when no wasp popped up, then I bought a stinger crystal, and voila! 4 star wasp. Now I have a 5 star yondu and vulture (from shards) that I'll throw on the pile of tech champs to rank up after 4/55ing IMIW.
    But sure, boo kabam!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    This was a great contest, and I hope Kabam does it again with other characters (maybe the Guardians or X-men). The rewards were awesome for a player like me, who is relatively new. I didn't get any god tier champs, but I got two five stars, 5-6 four stars, and a lot of three stars (and of course two star dupes). My roster improved massively last night. Come on Kabam, let's do this again. Contests like this make me feel good about spending money on the game.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    80gckcup7zbb.png

Given your inability to read forums, game announcements or twitter, you deserve to not get the rewards.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    80gckcup7zbb.png

Probably at the same time when they have decided to add all those gateholders in quickmatch crystals that you can get by doing 1v1 matches.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Seems that it would take just as much time to briefly look through the forums, or even do a search within forums, to find the answer rather than make a post. But what do I know...
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    yejovy32sm0r.jpg
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    I am almost offended he got Sparkey haha