**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who thinks the odds in hero crystals should be higher to obtain 3 and 4 star heroes?

Who thinks the odds in hero crystals should be higher to obtain 3 and 4 star heroes? 27 votes

Yes/Explain
37%
StefanjonesGAM3RGUYArchdemon_jtodd2006Scarlett_Austin555555Grootman1294kingbWelderofortuneAdityatheaawesom 10 votes
No/Explain
62%
winterthurBigMostakChris_L_HAppleisgodCammonRoDOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666IcsGrecBahamutEnderDraco58FhfjghhggggjfhfjgQuattruccikrauserhuntArchangel442PennmabobBlade2099 17 votes

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    No/Explain
    Because there are another 100 threads opened on the exact same thing, which you can find by using the search feature.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    No/Explain
    It is what it is. Keep at it!!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No/Explain
    The game is already becoming increasingly easy for new players, what with 6 stars and new God Tier champs. The rate was already increased with the release of 6 stars.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    No/Explain
    I wouldn’t mind seeing the odds of a 3* go up a little (maybe to 20% from the current 14), but 4* should stay the same
  • Yes/Explain
    Yes, because it happens too often that you pull an already maxed 2*, from a Premium Crystal, or you spend a ton of units on special crystals, only to once again, pull 2* champs that you already have maxed out. I’m not saying that they should drastically raise the odds, but because of the newer content with higher difficulties and 6* champs, it would give more of a fighting chance to newer players, so at least make it a little bit higher probability to pull 3* & 4* champs.

• Totally agree my last 50 hero crystals (guarantees excluded) we 2 stars and a few 3 star dups, especially with premium Crystal's. And when you put in so much time and effort and money just to be disappointed it's frustrating. Or when you spend real money, the odds should increase.
  • dumdum420dumdum420 Posts: 6
    Amen... at least increase them by say 5 percent.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    No/Explain
    So you agree to have 4* crystal have 2% chance to pull a 2*?

* runs and hide *
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No/Explain
    jtodd2006 wrote: »
    Yes, because it happens too often that you pull an already maxed 2*, from a Premium Crystal, or you spend a ton of units on special crystals, only to once again, pull 2* champs that you already have maxed out. I’m not saying that they should drastically raise the odds, but because of the newer content with higher difficulties and 6* champs, it would give more of a fighting chance to newer players, so at least make it a little bit higher probability to pull 3* & 4* champs.

That argument is so invalid. They haven't changed the odds but they sure as hell have increased the amount of phc, 4 star and 5 star shards you get
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No/Explain
    these kids wanna pull a 4* for every premium they open lol
  • Yes/Explain
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    jtodd2006 wrote: »

That argument is so invalid. They haven't changed the odds but they sure as hell have increased the amount of phc, 4 star and 5 star shards you get

That, I will have to agree with. You do make a valid point.