**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Such a sad game
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Such a sad game

Yup... Even sadder than Infinity War...
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    When the "appreciation" weeks starts tomorrow, the game is gonna be like:

ahx4j64mkl1n.gif

Damn you were right on!
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Well, the game is down again, wich is a great sign for when appreciation week starts. If this is any indication, servers will probably be down at least as much or more.

Oh well, at least if that is the case in a few months we will get compensated, and the compensation will be carefully determined after reviewing what effect all those outages had. So.. No reason to complain right?
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    I'm really hoping you guys have some incredible suprises for us tomorrow...

They'll suprise you by not changing anything hahaha!!!
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Hate to say it but not spending on this game is the only way to hurt KABAM

Not necessarily, you can post reviews about the app in both the Apple and Google Play App stores. You can also file complaints with Google or Apple also. I use Android and was not affected by the iPhone issue, but if I was and it was as bad as everyone is saying it was I would have certainly filed a complaint/greivance about it with Apple.
This discussion has been closed.