**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Better upgrade those packages tomorrow

Yeah. Y'all need to rethink your compensation for the players. This is ridiculous!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Again huh, I've never seen a mobile game have this many unplanned outages before especially by one with the sheer amount of resources that you guys have.

Get it together before your game tears itself apart even more and before your playerbase get tired of it all and quits.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    vunvpa5zjptt.jpg

Look Antman stuck in the quantum zone ...😂😂😂😂
  • OMG, please dont give us another of this "thanks for your patience"
    Screw the game
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    It’s crazy. I’ve played other games during the same time I’ve played MCOC, about 3 years, and I can say that I can’t remember any other game going down like this...unscheduled. Like not even once.
  • Hello management,
    I want to know whats wrong with this game whenever i tried to use my energy boost (emergency maintenance) whenever I tried to play versus (emergency maintenance) just to let you know i was so close to get killmonger but unfortunately cant because of this so called 'emergency maintenance'. Ive played several games through out my life but never saw this kind of bugs and maintenance again and again and again I don't hold any grudges nor from the game nor from the management just because ,after and after and after same issue might get you irritated sometimes you know please revert back guys i hope you guys have a wonderful day! :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    How they continue to hold jobs with downtime every day simply astonishes me. I’m truly impressed.

It seems like you are not aware the infrastructure is maintain by third parties?

• sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Can we not get like an actual explanation? I would love to know if these are all stemming from the same issue or multiple unrelated issues. How many downs since the announcement of summoner "appreciation" week??
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    I've never seen a game more broken. Can't wait for a 3*, chance at 4* crystal or.. nothing, to make up for it.
  • TheUltimateN2TheUltimateN2 Posts: 12
    edited August 2018
    Kabam wins lots of money, can't they use some of that to fix the game? Or is that "asking for to much"
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    SERIOUSLY GUYS LOL

Can’t wait for that compensation package tomorrow. Lol. What a joke. What an absolute joke.

You should be throwing out 12.0 compensation sized packages like candy right now for the state this game in in. Dumpster. Fire.
  • If we all got payed money for MCOC outages we would all be millionaires by now
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    CoachLed wrote: »
    It’s crazy. I’ve played other games during the same time I’ve played MCOC, about 3 years, and I can say that I can’t remember any other game going down like this...unscheduled. Like not even once.

Yeah. Going down once in a while, stuff happens. Multiple outages PER DAY is completely unacceptable. They need to spend some of that money they're getting from us on upgrades for their servers and/or network infrastructure or whatever is the source of these outages
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Keep thanking us for our patience but mine isn’t really free at this point....
  • KroyehKroyeh Posts: 2
    My game went down kicking me out of Labyrnth Maestro fight... I was boosted up..and as soon as I finish the path there is only 40 minutes to join war! What can I do? I cant leave my alliance hanging and I wanna finish this path asap! i had about 500k health left to take off.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Happens so often that it should be an event.
  • KroyehKroyeh Posts: 2
    Game is saying emergency maintenance
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Check out the new banner. Should be permanent. Lol
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    What a joke..kabam is trash...quitting this game soon...they keep disappointing more and more each day and do nothing to make up for it
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Rollir100 wrote: »
    If we all got payed money for MCOC outages we would all be millionaires by now

I'd just settle for all of the in game rewards and items i've lost as result of them personally.
  • SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    Again
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Ok, so I like the yellow notice at the top of the site so thank you for that, but seriously this has to get figured out... Can you guys at least tell us what the problem is when you get it fixed? Does't even have to be specific but something that shows a sort of progression that would calm down the community.
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    I’m all aglow with “appreciation”
  • clamch0wderclamch0wder Posts: 20
    So I can recommend businesses to never buy them.
This discussion has been closed.