**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is an unduped SL?

So I recently pulled a five star SL from the gwenpool event, and was wondering how good is he? Is he r3 worthy? Or is he trash until I dupe him?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,727 ★★★★★
    I do find the Champ easy to play with. Too bad only become real good with awakening.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Pretty bad. His sp2 is pretty solid though. He can also heavy-special-cancel, something I feel is pretty useful with the whole special blocking problem.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Ah, ok guys. Thanks for the help! Well, will probably have to wait a thousand years to dupe him.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    He's pretty meh until you awaken him. Bringing him up to R3 isn't a terrible idea if you have the extra resources laying around just in case you awaken him.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    He's not bad as he has good block and still hits hard. Awakening him brings him to God tier as he hits hard AF with a great combo.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    He's not bad as he has good block and still hits hard. Awakening him brings him to God tier as he hits hard AF with a great combo.

What determines a good block? Not trying to be rude, just never heard of that before.
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74
    I pulled him on January month of this year and haven't duped him yet :neutral::neutral:
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    He was my only 5* when I beat collector, so I think he is better than some say.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    He was the first 5 star I got, about a month or 2 after 5 stars came out. He was pretty much garbage. I just dupped him about 2 months ago and he has become my 2nd best champ. Cleared ROL with him primarily. Powerhouse if you can hold a combo. Hopefully you dont have to wait that long to dup him. Hes a game changer.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s still respectable unduped. I had one at 3/45 unduped and for most content (except high end war) he still hits pretty hard. Of course his dupe will help him a lot but I would say if most fights are finished within 50 hits he’s still great. L2 still hits hard.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    He’s about as good unduped as a Kamala Khan. :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,727 ★★★★★
    Special 1: Morpho-Punch
    This attack generates up to 4 stacks of Fury, each increasing Attack by 15% for 9 seconds.
    This Special Attack generates a random amount between 1 and 4 stacks of Fury.

Will be great if it is 4 stacks guaranteed.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    You are one starlord closer to a god tier champ than most.