**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Summoners: Your Assistance Needed

Hey Summoners! We’re trying to track down a potential technical issue and need your help. We are seeking information from the following types of players:

- Brand new players
- Players that have just started a second, brand new account

What we’re looking into:

A possible technical issue within the ‘tutorial’ stage of the game that may prevent you from progressing further. The tutorial stage of the game is anything prior to level 2, and involves guiding you how to perform basic functions within the game.

If during this process you’ve encountered anything unusual, any technical issues, or anything preventing you entirely from progressing, please provide us with the following info:

1. What you’ve experienced, and which part of the game
2. What your specific device is
3. What operating system you’re on

We will share this info with our team for further investigation. Thank you!

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Just 4 days ago, my device 'crashed' and I had to do factory reset. Downloaded the game a fresh.
    After installation, and starting game, a first time download of content (+ 500mb).

Device was heating up real fast.
    Does this count? If I am first time user, I will abandon game.

Device: Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Created a new account 4 days ago. The tutorial went smooth without encountering any issue.
    IPhone 7 Plus
    IOS 11.4.1

Shound I create a new one, since there was an update yesterday?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

Hey Summoners! We’re trying to track down a potential technical issue and need your help. We are seeking information from the following types of players:

- Brand new players

What we’re looking into:

A possible technical issue within the ‘tutorial’ stage of the game that may prevent you from progressing further. The tutorial stage of the game is anything prior to level 2, and involves guiding you how to perform basic functions within the game.

If during this process you’ve encountered anything unusual, any technical issues, or anything preventing you entirely from progressing, please provide us with the following info:

Just started a new game on Samsung note 8. Everything worked fine.
    Love the new intro. Not too thrilled about the change in act 1 (newer champions).I think the original champions were good to fight for beginners.
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    Started a second account recently on on old phone, iphone 5s OS 11.2.5

Game runs and plays smoothly, occasional battle will start with the previous (match-up) screen graphic still on the page during the fight. Also scrolling through characters (up/down) on almost any menu is quite laggy. I have also experience the same lag on my main account though (iphone 8). Other than that, game works well.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Hey. Started a new account a few days back. Everything is working fine except for logging in.
    Loading screen takes too long and sometimes the game will start not logged in as a brand new account. Then I have to log in again.
    Once the log in is done it runs smoothly but that takes a long time, sometimes 10-15 min.
    Device HTC desire
    Android os
  • Created a new account 3 days ago all the way thru act 2 with no issues
  • started a wek ago..must say one of the finest games.. running without any hitches or bugs..
    playing on iphone 7 plus... ios 11.4
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

- Brand new players

What we’re looking into:

I am on my fifth day of my second account and it went smooth but in act 1.1 all the champions except for the boss were changed that was my only problem thanks
  • Yeah that happened to me too. When I made a 2nd account it was not just at the start it was like every quest I did I had to turn my phone all the way off and turn it back on just so I could move forward.
    Phone=Glaxay J3 Luna eclipse
  • Galaxy j7 prime 2
  • Also it's not happening just to me my clan mates also get the glitch
  • I create acc 2 days ago and nothing was wrong everything was smooth but when i logging into my old account its froze..

Xperia Z5

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Noob here, didn’t get any tutorial bug
  • Hi all!

Thank you for your information and helping us to investigate this issue for new players.
This discussion has been closed.