**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you please make a test quest where we could just test new champs ?

Hey Kabam. Can you please provide us with a quest where we can just experiment with different synergies, and items ?
Something like Winter Soldier in ROL but infinite life, or something like that, that doesn't attacks you. I think that would be super easy to do. And would help a lot of players learning certain character rotations.

Comments

• Options
    NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Yeah i agree with you.
  • Options
    AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    Great idea, many people ask for some sort of "training room" and it would be really cool to have some place like that, where we could choose who to fight. Would be great if we could add some nodes to the opponent as well...
  • Options
    RokhorneRokhorne Posts: 13
    I like the idea (and thanks for sharing the insight into previous 2016 showcasing).

Also, there was a recent post on a similar subject - re: "Danger Room", so it seems an attractive topic: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/91087/danger-room#latest
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Abrice wrote: »
    Great idea, many people ask for some sort of "training room" and it would be really cool to have some place like that, where we could choose who to fight. Would be great if we could add some nodes to the opponent as well...

5svlieqtdnkz.jpg

They used to have a champion showcase, this is from April 2016, both Kamala Khan and Agent Venom got these showcases, you didn't earn rewards, but you could learn how to fight them and they would give you a rundown of their abilities.

Once wars we're tweaked 2 months of they debuted, this never came back.

wonder why they removed that????
    would have been a useful feature......

people learning to fight the champs too quickly maybe??? quicker people learn them the less effective they are as defenders maybe?