**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with the Arena

I’ve played this game a long time now, and I have never fully competed in an arena. How do I win the champions and how do I get to the top 1% or whatever? I really need help and advice.
I’m thinking of going for Vulture as not many peeps would go for him I thjnk

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    You need to score in the many many millions in the 4-star arenas, and prolly about a million in the three-star, but it depends on how many players played and how well you did in comparison, in terms of the rank rewards.

There's a dude on Twitter who posts the results (estimated I assume) each week for the arenas.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Calculate an estimate on how many points can you obtain in an hour and how many sitting can you do in a day.

For me, my 4* roster can only generate 300k points per hour (Android). I need to play 5 times to reach 1.5m per day and grinding 3 days means I can do 4.5m points. This excludes using arena boost and units to refresh champs.

Hope this helps.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    If you're looking at the 5* Featured Arena look to go to AT LEAST 20 million. The 4* Featured Arena is anywhere between 5 million and 20 million and the 4* Basic Arena you'll have to go between 1.5 million and 3 million. Of course all of this is dependent on if it's a champion the higher prestiged players want (With the first Heimdall 5* Featured arena you would've had to have scored almost 50 million to even get in the top 150 players to get the champ.