**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Appreciation To Kabam

On behalf of our alliance and other summoners. Thank you for the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event. It is easy and A big chance for us small weak spender to enjoy the game. We did have our good 5-star opening. Cheers and more power to you all and the whole community.

Comments

• Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    darkwakr wrote: »
    On behalf of our alliance and other summoners. Thank you for the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event. It is easy and A big chance for us small weak spender to enjoy the game. We did have our good 5-star opening. Cheers and more power to you all and the whole community.

I agree as a £10 every blue moon spender this has been a great way to get high end champs.... Thanks kabam keep up the good work
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I would also like to thank you for giving us two five stars with relatively little effort.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    New account :joy:
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Old account, I also think it was a great event. I’ll take two free 5 stars anytime.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    It was much nicer than most.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    It was an excellent event.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I quite liked reading through the dialogue to reflect on all of the mcu films so far as well, a few funny lines in there for some of them. But the rewards were fantastic at the end of it. Definitely enjoyed this event.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed this is the best event kabam has done in ages
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Thanks kabam, even tho i got a 5* loki
    how do you get the 2 5 star crystals from the gwenpool event
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    You have a 20% chance to Get one from the legendary crystal... And I agree it was a very nice event (even if you ignore the lie about it not being a part of any compensation before deciding that it is now). However, there is a point to be made on how soul crushing it is to grind it out to get some of the worst champions in the game (as voted on by the players earlier this year; iron Patriot, hulkbuster, loki) but without the bad ones it wouldnt be as joyous when you get the good ones. Overall though, nice event, just look forward to a little more challenge next time and hopefully a different reward set.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Ya, as far as quests go. This one was one of the best I've seen. I find it weird people complain about how easy it is. That's good. That means all we have to do is hit 4-5 times and we get a 5 star Crystal, that has a pool of God to Ok tier champs.

Duped War Machine again, Got Captain America, and a 5 star Sparky. So as much bad as there was there was some good to it too.

Thanks Kabam.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I agree, thank you. It doesn't get much more minimal effort than that. It was fun too. The hunt for the right Champs is so much a part of the game.
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    You have a 20% chance to Get one from the legendary crystal... And I agree it was a very nice event (even if you ignore the lie about it not being a part of any compensation before deciding that it is now). However, there is a point to be made on how soul crushing it is to grind it out to get some of the worst champions in the game (as voted on by the players earlier this year; iron Patriot, hulkbuster, loki) but without the bad ones it wouldnt be as joyous when you get the good ones. Overall though, nice event, just look forward to a little more challenge next time and hopefully a different reward set.
    well if ip voted worst well i got him like 4x as a 5* and from the gwenpool event i got loki im very sad
  • Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    Thank you Kabam, that was a fun event and gave me a chance to use characters that I rarely use or ones that I needed to practice with.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    how do you get the 2 5 star crystals from the gwenpool event

1 5* cinematic and 1 from shards if you had at least 2500 beforehand
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    I agree this event was very easy and i got a 5* IMIW, but what a bunch of brown nosers you guys are!!lol there are so many issues with the game id rather have them fix that and ill earn my own 5*s im sure this comment will be deleted
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Let’s do this again Kabam.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This was really nice. Thank you very much :)
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Gino1290 wrote: »
    I agree this event was very easy and i got a 5* IMIW, but what a bunch of brown nosers you guys are!!lol there are so many issues with the game id rather have them fix that and ill earn my own 5*s im sure this comment will be deleted

Only issues I’m having are the server outages. You have your own thread for negativity.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm guessing the OP didn't double dupe his OG Ironman. It really sucks that they put so many garbage champs in the crystal.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Agreed thank you so much Kabam loving the game.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Credit where credit is due, this event was fantastic. Would love to see it again in the future with perhaps fewer garbage champs in the crystal...
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    The auto-fighting was so interesting and intense, even in the "EPIC" difficulty. I would anticipate with baited breathe, each time I had to press the "Fight" button...thanks to the Gwenpool event, the fight would always end in a "WIN"!!!

Deep and thought provoking to the extreme! Will this level of difficulty be extended to the "insert celebrity name" Presents - 1 month events like the Bautista event?