**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally got 1st 5* God Tier champ

fz6rtq7kncps.jpg

1. Is he good without awakend?
2. I have 4* Gwenpool. Should use her instead?

Comments

• zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    He’s good unduped all you’re missing is some regen and I use both GP and blade depending on what I’m doing in game
  • Blackburn85Blackburn85 Posts: 12
    Ok. Thanks. I have 5* x23. So should update her over him?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Blade and x23
    Thank you guys.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    X23 and blade I have she hulk and iron patriot...
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Damn nice pull, i got gwenpool duped her as soon as I pulled her
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I have 4/55 X-23 and unawakened Blade.

Blade was VERY helpful when clearing LOL. Now that it's 100% done, I rarely use him. X-23 is hard to beat for sustainability. She saved me a ton of potions when exploring Act 5 and I still use her to clear Maps 5&6 in AQ.

It really depends on what content you want to beat.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    fz6rtq7kncps.jpg

1. Is he good without awakend?
    2. I have 4* Gwenpool. Should use her instead?

1. Yes
    2. No

This is the answer if you have the synergies.
  • Blade is really good unduped and without Starky or GR synergies. He bleeds opponents on parry, his L1 causes a lot of bleed damage but his L2 is killer - does a huge amount of damage. If you have Starky and GR his value goes way up. I would suggest trying to finish some endgame content to get an AG to get him woke. Invest in your 5* Blade...he is a game changer.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    You have good options now, for sure. Congrats.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    wow you got the most overrated champion and the no such thing as "god tier they do not exist
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    Finally? Your level 47. I'm level 60 with 22 five stars and not one God-Tier. Not one. You are extremely lucky to get the best champ in the game as a 5-star at level 47. So please, don't use the word 'finally' because there was literally no wait time for you to receive a god tier champ

Haha Ok.

I have 4/55 X-23 and unawakened Blade.

Blade was VERY helpful when clearing LOL. Now that it's 100% done, I rarely use him. X-23 is hard to beat for sustainability. She saved me a ton of potions when exploring Act 5 and I still use her to clear Maps 5&6 in AQ.

It really depends on what content you want to beat.

Gr8 Thanks for the info.
    Blade is really good unduped and without Starky or GR synergies. He bleeds opponents on parry, his L1 causes a lot of bleed damage but his L2 is killer - does a huge amount of damage. If you have Starky and GR his value goes way up. I would suggest trying to finish some endgame content to get an AG to get him woke. Invest in your 5* Blade...he is a game changer.

Thanks
    You have good options now, for sure. Congrats.

Thanks
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    Finally? Your level 47. I'm level 60 with 22 five stars and not one God-Tier. Not one. You are extremely lucky to get the best champ in the game as a 5-star at level 47. So please, don't use the word 'finally' because there was literally no wait time for you to receive a god tier champ

Haha Ok.

salty much.... lol

what is ur definition of god tier????
    not judging you.....
    but i am questioniong cus we all see alot of people complain "i have no god tier" when they have some really damn good champs and they just dont know it......
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Without regen it would hurt u in the long run...mine is unduped and since feb its hurting me alot as i gotta waste pots to keep him from dying in EQ

How would it hurt him more than a 4* GP who also does not have regen, like many other great champs do not?
    edited August 2018
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    wow you got the most overrated champion and the no such thing as "god tier they do not exist

Haha! The most overrated champion? I have a 4/55 duped Blade, as well as 5/50 duped Ghostrider. These two together? Oh, my.... Just finished initial clear of Act 5, and I can tell everyone who doesn’t know, from first hand knowledge, that Blade completely destroys most of the story and event quest content we have seen to this point. He completely wrecks so many fights in such a dominant way that it is laughable. He saves you thousands of units by himself. No joke.

Anyone who says this either does not have Blade, or has no idea when and how to use him. He is pretty much a cheat code to half the content in the game.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I gotta be honest... I don't see Blade being all that without the GR Synergy or being awakened.
    I gotta be honest... I don't see Blade being all that without the GR Synergy or being awakened.

Blade does not need to be awakened to smash everything. He does need to have some friends with him. Ghostrider primarily. Even without synergies, his damage and ability accuracy reduction are very powerful. He’s a very good champ unduped and without synergies.

With Ghostrider and duped, there are very few champs that can dominate like he can. Scarlet Witch with max boosts is right up there.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I just became Uncollected with a 5 star rank 3 unawakened Blade, a 4 5/50 star Stark spidey, a 4 star 5/50 blade, a 3 star Ghost Rider, a 4 star Dormamu, and an odin.

Rank your Blade as high as you can....go forth and prosper! I've now finished several alliance wars as mvp and so many AQ's with the five star blade unawakened. In addition to finishing Realm of Legends.

Congrats...you'll appreciate the firepower.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Do you have ghost rider
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I was lucky enough to pull blade as my first 5* and gwenpool as my second...in terms of damage gwenpool beats unduped blade but in terms of utility blade beats her...much better option for aw...amazing against some of the most irritating defenders who are termed as dimensional beings (magik,mephisto,dorm)..and this is all unduped and without his synergies...add the ability to regenerate(when awakened) and complete dominance over villains(with gr synergy) he gives u an option to beat over 70% of the champs in the game
    Denzel116 wrote: »
    I just became Uncollected with a 5 star rank 3 unawakened Blade, a 4 5/50 star Stark spidey, a 4 star 5/50 blade, a 3 star Ghost Rider, a 4 star Dormamu, and an odin.

Rank your Blade as high as you can....go forth and prosper! I've now finished several alliance wars as mvp and so many AQ's with the five star blade unawakened. In addition to finishing Realm of Legends.

Congrats...you'll appreciate the firepower.

Thanks I will use him :)
    Clydania wrote: »
    Do you have ghost rider

No I dont have. I have 4* mephisto unduped, Gwenpool Duped, Void upduped, Hulk duped these are some good champs.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    He kinda needs the Sig to be god tier, but awesome pull