**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sbk wrote: »
    Cant....theres no gift to accept

Awesome! Don't accept it even when they do correct it.
    Kaspam wrote: »
    Someone really should be fired at this point.

Or at least given a perma ban :wink:
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Wanna see what yall think of these "gifts"
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Havr yall seen the packs?? Not impressed

Can you post a picture on here so we can see how pathetic they are? (Can't log in currently)
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike What ever happened to compensating people for what they missed out on? Didn't you say that yourself? So how does the team justify not following what they told us?

They banned ace don’t know why but they did
  • trollvidaltrollvidal Posts: 28
    bm18fnwmr1q8.png
    I already can choose my rewards.
  • Still don’t see the packages. Wtf kabam?
    I got the option for it on my alt account not on my main @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra what’s going on
    trollvidal wrote: »
    bm18fnwmr1q8.png
    I already can choose my rewards.

Lol... Those are very lackluster rewards for over a month of a horrible contest... Guess I won't even have to worry about not accepting them cause they aren't worth anything anyways... And that's saying something because I'm F2P and when you don't spend money you take all the free stuff you can get... Not this time.
    Hey there everyone, we're currently investigating an issue that is causing some players to not see the option to choose their gift from within their in-game mail. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.
    Good to know

Werewrym wrote: »
    Oh my days, I’ve just seen the comprecciation. This is truly awful. Over a month, I repeat, over a month! I could not play the game for over a month and this is what we are given as compensation.

If I worked out everything I lost because kabam messed up the game, this would not cover a tenth of all the issues I was caused. And I think even if every single one of the “gifts” were added together as our compensation I don’t think it would cover my issues. But no I have to choose one of them.

Damn, kabam. You never fail to disappoint.

At least they are consistent at one thing...

That’s not strictly true. We’ve had good compensation before. The fact they are inconsistent is worse. We’ve had 2500 5* shards, energy refills, glory, loyalty, 4* shards, revives before and this was just for outages. This was for overheating so bad I couldn’t play the game.

I really struggle to see what changed for them... What ever happened that compensation has gone down the tube... I mean, we used to get it for emergency maintenance but now we never do. The stuff that we used to get from a short down time was better than this.
    Hey there everyone, we're currently investigating an issue that is causing some players to not see the option to choose their gift from within their in-game mail. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.

Can you add the button to reject the compensation while you're at it? Makes it easier for those of us who intend to ignore it.

Thanks!
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Most lamb thing to mess up compensation....
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited August 2018
    The packages say they only contain 100 units. I think someone forgot a few zeroes. Can get that from 1 day of arena grinding. Couldn’t play from more than 10 minutes for weeks. Never mind the outages and emergency maintenances. Just a heads up so you can fix it
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    So I got the crystal but not the option to choose a compensation...
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Hey, I never received the option for Summoner appreciation gifts...in the message there was a single 7 hour crystal to claim and when I claimed it, it took me to the crystal screen to claim a second crystal.

No options were given or anything.

Is that the choice of gifts??
This discussion has been closed.