**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• trollvidaltrollvidal Posts: 28
    kfinmzctmaz6.png
    I already can choose my rewards.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited August 2018
    @Ad0ra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra I claimed the crystal but no prompt to choose my bundle?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    the gift is bugged? no way!

Insert meme
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I didn't get any reward option either. Only a crystal was in my message
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Same happen here. I got the msg but it only had crystal. My cousin sitting next to me got the box and the option to choose
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    i never got the popup it just took my gift when i hit claim
  • Kampoe88Kampoe88 Posts: 5
    Want my gift
  • Daans13Daans13 Posts: 1
    I opened my message and only had one crystal. No option to choose my gift, no shards no units just one crystal?
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Same here. But my free to play account got the reward option
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    There was supposed to be an extra gift ox in the email. I didn't get it either.

They can't get ANYTHING right can they?
  • Mr_9Mr_9 Posts: 2
    Same here!
  • TechWormTechWorm Posts: 18
    same with me
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    claim it and then you get the option.
    claim it and then you get the option.

hey... hey you... the gift doesnt pop up for some people. my mail only had the crystal
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 34
    Now this is funny: I did get the symbol of the package in the mail, however I could net choose a gift. The icon just disappeared
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Claim the crystal and when you go to the home screen the gift choice pops up ?
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    I claimed but no option, wth?
  • CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    Was supposed to click on the gift in the message?
    Because if it is, I rescued it and deleted the message. :/
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    I only got the crystal when I claimed the email as well. Apparently, there is a bug that needs to be fixed. Please advise as soon as possible.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    So i guess im not appreciated
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Okay now the game cheated me out of units from the Summoner apreation crystal. Opened 2 but the units and t4b shards weren’t added to my account
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    One of my accounts got it, the other didn't. Also this "compensation" is ridiculously little for the issues we have been enduring.

You guys should be truly embarassed
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    restart your game
    I DEMAND RDT FOR THIS BUG!

/s
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    in the same boat brother
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    I didn’t either. What’s up with that? I want my compensation no matter how poor it may be!
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    Same here