**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Wasp a good Champion?

I'm thinking about getting crystals to get Wasp but is it worth it? Let me know if you think trying for Wasp is a good idea.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I got a 5* out of one fgmc, I’d like to know what people think of her as well
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Is there anyone that has any input? Curious what tier she falls into.
  • nfsDLawnfsDLaw Posts: 21
    i also got as a 5*, but dont know much about her
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Has good offensive attack but glass cannon material, in summary.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I pulled her from the 5* crystal and started doing a good bit of research and she hits hard. Once you learn the ending her combos with a heavy trick; she starts hitting very nice. It counts as her shirking; so the second hit of her heavy always crits. She's really good once you figure her out, but she is a bit awkward.
    atleast they should increase the block proficiency...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    The wasp is high Dami God Good champ
    how can you use her in aw??? with that block proficiency!!!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just got her in the cinematic Crystal . Crazy damage, her thing is crits, also u can chain a combo into a heavy. Look up some vids on how best to use
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    nfsDLaw wrote: »
    how can you use her in aw??? with that block proficiency!!!

Same as people use starky, not sure if numbers match up right, but my proxima has a lower block and health. Wasp's dosen't seem to match her low number. She a little like a glass cannon like rocket