**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Seriously guys, don't worry about it. You're really not missing much
  • Me neither
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Dear Kabam,
    I opened the mail containing our summoner appreciation package but only received the crystal. After restarting the game plenty of times I have not been able to select a bundle that was supposed to come along with this mail. Please try to get this sorted, as I am clearly not the only one dealing with this issue.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    one account, but no rewards here either.
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Same, didn't see below that there was more... What should we do since I deleted the message like any other one. @Kabam Miike
  • I have 2 separate accounts, one much smaller as I just started it about a month ago.

On my main account, which is over 2 years old, I received the Summoner Appreciation message with JUST the summoner appreciation crystal, and thought that was normal.
    Upon logging into my newer account, I got the same message with both the crystal AND the box that once clicked, opened the offers to choose from..

I HAVE tried restarting the game AND logging back out/in. Also checked my stash... Nothing worked.

I have emailed Kabam about this, because the offers are great and of course I’m having the issue on my main account where I really need/want the stuff. I expect to get a generic response with no rectification. Has anyone else had this issue? :(
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Same here. Some in my alliance got the package but some didn’t.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Also the message is still in my inbox with no package
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    I have the same problem”,the appreciation gift”I didn’t feel appreciated at all
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    ODEKA wrote: »
    Same, didn't see below that there was more... What should we do since I deleted the message like any other one. @Kabam Miike

i didnt delete any message and still cant get it, we were meant to get a popup after hitting claim, it just did not work for lots
  • Sortabletub0Sortabletub0 Posts: 3
    Same problem. Opened it could claim the 7hour crystal but that's it
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Same too. Only had the crystal. Some people say the choice was in the same message... Maybe they should resend and make it easy. If you choose already you can't but if you haven't yet then voila!
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    YES. ITS BEEN AN HOUR. They should be addressing this now
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    Same problem here...
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    It seems like there are a lot of different problems happening with the SA gift right now so let's try and figure out who's having what problems.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Same as always utter joke
  • TomoXrayTomoXray Posts: 42
    could only claim the 7 hr crystal here, no option to choose a package
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Never got anything besides the crystal
  • Jamez_1976Jamez_1976 Posts: 5
    Same here
  • YES. ITS BEEN AN HOUR. They should be addressing this now

Don’t know if you’re being a jerk or not? Just making sure it’s happened to others and that it will hopefully be fixed.

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Kabammed
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Kabam did it again
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    j5qkt9qif7r0.png
    Ditto.
    Can I get some restitution for the restitution please
  • I did not get to choose Any gift I only got the this!!!wfxsa9perf7v.png
  • It happened to my wife and I as well.
  • I got the gift box but when I claimed it, it didnt let me pick and disappeared. Wth
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Hey there everyone, we're currently investigating an issue that is causing some players to not see the option to choose their gift from within their in-game mail. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.

Will we get compensation for the compensation? ;)

I have to admit, that was my first thought when I realized mine was broken. I thought we could maybe have a Summoner Appreciation Minute in September to compensate for the inconvenience of having compensation delayed. But then I realized the servers would probably be down during it.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    How did y'all mess this up? Like honestly? Y'all are so garbage. 😐😐🚮🚮🚮
  • SjbooSjboo Posts: 3
    I have the same thing, I opened the mail and got a appreciation Crystal. But I did not get the appreciaton gift so I never received any choices to claim her what’s up with that. I went on my second account and got it. How do I get it now ?
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Only have crystal not got anything else