**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    same here
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I restarted the game but did not receive any compensation crystal?
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Pressed claim but no option to choose came up
  • I want compensation for my lack of compensation
  • So I got on my acct today to find we got our summoners appreciation rewards to only get the daily crystal and not the rewards bundle
  • jtnave23jtnave23 Posts: 55
    I also didn't get the gift box. I believe I'm gonna need compensation on my free gift. Lol
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    I have the same and feel very appreciated by kabam
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    No option for me:

Username : tk071727
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    It’s ironic by the way
  • feelsbadman
  • 2000 five star shards for compensation
  • Plus the original 1000
  • Hey All,

We have an announcement on this up here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/91420/didnt-get-to-choose-your-summoner-appreciation-gift

Copied and pasted here:

Hey Summoners,

We are aware of an issue that caused some players to not see the option to choose their Summoner Appreciation gift from within their in-game mail. We have now resolved the cause of this, and fixed the issue for players going forward. If you received the message prior to the fix and were not able to select your reward (even if you had not claimed it yet and just don't see the item included in your in game message), we are working to get this to you!

Our goal is to have the selectable gift out to all Summoners by the end of the day today, and will let you all know if the timeline changes.

We're sorry for the confusion and frustration that this has caused, and really appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved as soon as we can!
  • I didn't get it rather I just got a summoner appreciation crystal and no rewards to choose or anything. Please check this issue
  • Hope to get my gift package soon, really need it :(
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Only got the login Crystal
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It's kind of ironic that 3/4 of the people in this thread have Spider Gwen avatars... Kinda shows you that its a lot of the newer players that are trying to claim this reward and not the long time players that cannot use any of these packages... Of the other 1/4, the majority are complaining that this compensation is trash... Might be worth looking into... We players do know a thing or two.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I deleted the message after getting the crystal. There was no package option. Will i still get it?
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    And bugs and bugs flooding in
  • I was in the selection screen for the appreciation gift, then my alliance war ended and I clicked my screen. It took my out of the selection screen and I can’t find it again.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Summoner appreciation week 😂 😂 😂
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    @Kabam Miike does this apply to those who had their gift auto selected or got the wrong items? I’m hoping to see that as long as the wrong items aren’t used, they will be returned, with the option to reselect the correct package?
    What a waste of time 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Haroon_ShaikhHaroon_Shaikh Posts: 0
    edited August 2018
    Why I didn't chose my summoner appreciation gift??
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    I opened my mail got no summoner appreciation gift . Checked reddit so many guys have the same issues. Why kabam why @Kabam Miike answer please
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Same as the others. Am on android. Did this happen across all operating systems?
    I bet this doesn’t get fixed today and won’t get fixed until after the Appreciation week ends...

And at that point, they’ll just blanket every player with the same pool of items.
  • MarzBarzMarzBarz Posts: 8
    This going to be like last time where some people got 3 Howard the ducks? Nothing here has changed at all.
  • Youngbuck1904Youngbuck1904 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Same happened to me didn't give the option to select rewards just went away -California Dreamer"