**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Joe Fixit a god tier champion? Community says yes!

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
Joe Fixit's arena is dominating the forums, new threads are being created and people are losing their minds because they have not been awarded thier Joe Fixit yet. It is clear Joe Fixit is highly sought after and this can only mean one thing, god teir! Congrats Joe!

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I can't believe his cut off is looking higher than winter soldier was
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I can't believe his cut off is looking higher than winter soldier was

Sorry bit there is no way to estimate his cutoff at the moment
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9586/bug-on-fixit-arena#latest
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    It's all of the champ use solo events
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    I just want my shards to open my third fixit from 4star cristal!!!1!1!11!1!
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Waiting for the post demanding compensation
    Is it unreasonable to expect something for the delay when every single other arena has had the rewards sent out.
  • AlphasuperiorAlphasuperior Posts: 17
    This happened to me right after his very 1st feature arena with guillotine arena and ppl got her with less points than I did and I didn't get her or anything like 6-10% I think
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I sold Joe Fixit back when he was terrible to fill out my 1st 5* crystal. Pulled SL. have sold him ever since lol. He isn't bad now but I'm committed to selling him.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Waiting for the post demanding compensation
    Is it unreasonable to expect something for the delay when every single other arena has had the rewards sent out.

U want compensation for waiting a possible extra day?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Mfalls wrote: »
    It's all of the champ use solo events

I ended up with 3.8mil for Fixit for this reason. Plus, there was also an Arena event in the middle there.

Also, it's almost 7 hours since arena ended, still no rewards.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Actually with spades and Inequity and Resonate he will make the enemy hit for almost no damage
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    The rewards got screwed up while being handed out, and people kinda went berserk on why they didn't get what they worked for. If I opened a 4 star crystal and got some trash champ like Luke Cage, then he was removed from my Inventory, I'd be kinda upset. I worked for him, and didn't get him. That's what happened with Fixit. People were mad that they didn't get what they earned. That's not because he's "God Tier", it means people like receiving what they earn.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    The rewards got screwed up while being handed out, and people kinda went berserk on why they didn't get what they worked for. If I opened a 4 star crystal and got some trash champ like Luke Cage, then he was removed from my Inventory, I'd be kinda upset. I worked for him, and didn't get him. That's what happened with Fixit. People were mad that they didn't get what they earned. That's not because he's "God Tier", it means people like receiving what they earn.

Kinda missed the joke huh
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Wait what. That isn't like what happened at all, check yourself....

People will get what they earned and it will be game changing cause every last one of us is waiting on Joe to make a run in LoL before the next AQ where we need him to take on Dormammu.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

People will get what they earned and it will be game changing cause every last one of us is waiting on Joe to make a run in LoL before the next AQ where we need him to take on Dormammu.

There's been multiple posts showing images of people getting the wrong rewards or no rewards at all.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

There's been multiple posts showing images of people getting the wrong rewards or no rewards at all.
    Um no there haven't been. There have been screenshots showing rank rewards not coming through after an error and that has since been corrected. There is not one report of someone getting the wrong rewards or no rewards since the award phase went through. You are making things up to support a failed and fallacy based argument. Check yourself...

The only wrong reward is Joe Fixit not being 5/50 in our mailboxes, but that was only demanded and not promised by the arena contract with Kabam. In order to shed light on this there will be a rally outside Kabam HQ. We'll need a black bloc if we want this to be effective and get our point across about this great injustice backed by the biased Kabam.

Um no there haven't been. There have been screenshots showing rank rewards not coming through after an error and that has since been corrected. There is not one report of someone getting the wrong rewards or no rewards since the award phase went through. You are making things up to support a failed and fallacy based argument. Check yourself...

The only wrong reward is Joe Fixit not being 5/50 in our mailboxes, but that was only demanded and not promised by the arena contract with Kabam. In order to shed light on this there will be a rally outside Kabam HQ. We'll need a black bloc if we want this to be effective and get our point across about this great injustice backed by the biased Kabam.

There were a few threads with screenshots showing that people on different accounts would score less yet rank higher. You've posted a thread on that type of error before, so don't act like it hasn't happened. I don't know if it's been fixed or not, since I forgot the thread name and can't find it, but it was occuring.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

There were a few threads with screenshots showing that people on different accounts would score less yet rank higher. You've posted a thread on that type of error before, so don't act like it hasn't happened. I don't know if it's been fixed or not, since I forgot the thread name and can't find it, but it was occuring.

Those threads, and screenshots were posted by people who didn't understand what they were posting. Let me break it down for you to make it easier to understand:

The pictures shown of people's scores during the 'calculation' period of the arena were showing faulty scores. This is why the arena took a while to post the rewards. Clearly they had to go back through, and redo the leaderboards to reflect the actual scores and standings, which is why the latter images reflected a different standing relative to their score.

You would literally have to be willfully ignorant of many factors to keep posting the same textual excrement about said topic, at this point. Or just plain handicapped, mentally.
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Those threads, and screenshots were posted by people who didn't understand what they were posting. Let me break it down for you to make it easier to understand:

The pictures shown of people's scores during the 'calculation' period of the arena were showing faulty scores. This is why the arena took a while to post the rewards. Clearly they had to go back through, and redo the leaderboards to reflect the actual scores and standings, which is why the latter images reflected a different standing relative to their score.

You would literally have to be willfully ignorant of many factors to keep posting the same textual excrement about said topic, at this point. Or just plain handicapped, mentally.

Really? We haven't seen an uproar out of arena like that for a long time, and I doubt that people would all choose to co plain THIS TIME all at once. Things had to have gotten jacked up then Kabam had to Fixit. Haha. No, I'm not mentally handicapped. It's not every arena that double-digit numbers of people freak out over arena. Either I'm right, or everyone went full **** all at the same time and I bought it. Not sure which one, since I didn't do that crappy arena. You can't call me mentally handicapped for believing double-digit numbers of people, though.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    K1lltastic wrote: »

I wouldn't even waste my time commenting if not for this. As someone with a (now deceased) mentally challenged brother, and two mentally challenged cousins, I'm pretty damn offended by this. What makes you think that's okay? Even if he was mentally handicapped, why is it necessary that you point that out on an internet forum? I have several thoughts about you at this moment, but nothing positive, so I'll end it at that.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    He's god tier. He can 1 shot kill maestro in LOL.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Was messing around in arenas, got full milestones and decided to go an extra few rounds to ensure an 11-25% bracket and ended up scoring him with 1.74m. Duped my Spidergwen the next day.

Between those two champs, I'll be winning wars on my own. I'm a supergod now...
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i got my joe I only did the second arena but yeah I got mine