**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the least bad gift to choose?

So i got stuck and have to choose, which is the one that has best general value, for such a poor gift/compensation/excuse?

Which is the least bad gift to choose? 84 votes

Universal
14%
HurricaneWarningStar_Lord_Darkrider05Jim0172Slay_MonsterGrootman1294Ch1efsterRemelikrauserhuntTillettBangTomstar124Shadownamez 12 votes
Aq
10%
VerzzDeejay16Super_Mitch_83Gblake1965DeebagzxXpenNoirMrDSupermanafficinado 9 votes
Aw
11%
ThatweirdguyCaptain_KandicebuttersMcfly89CleverNameHereDarthPhalPaytoPlayPlagueisBaneKngSpcpigupompom 10 votes
Questing
54%
dkatrylBitterSteelFreakydArrsssMayhemTendersquadThesha2356__VuDahAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSSceptilemaniacHarpstntslSupercaptain18BahamutSix_strings6KillerRino19DegasaurClyneva 46 votes
Arena
8%
DragonfeiadqqedfyvrMagrailothosSwayam18chrissbjordannAgentMZNoob2435 7 votes

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    I know but cant move on war till i choose one, is my fault instead of looking here i was curious and clicked claim to see if they surprised us, obviously it was what comes out after eating from your other end
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Were you intending not to accept it? Try quitting out and then rejoining the game. Maybe it will go away and you won't have to do anything.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I'm one of the people who didn't get the gift at all, can someone at least post what's in them?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Questing
    pick the questing one, 3 refills, revives. 100 units and 4* and 5* shards
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited August 2018
    Aw
    either aq or aw, since they cost most units and loyalty to buy otherwise
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Questing
    I think questing is great if your close to a 4*
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Universal
    Arena, coz its the only one with alliance potions...go figure
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    i picked up the AQ one. since you can just use the loyalty from it to buy the buffs you would have gotten from the war one
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Werewrym i did went out clear cache but still was there im gonna go with the questing one based on your feedback guys still wil check once more in 30mins at least in these storm made from the brown we stand together
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Universal
    The Universal has everything of value - 300 4* shards, 3 Map 4 crystals, an energy refill.

With Halls of healing running, we really dont need more revives and potions right now. Questing is also a good package, but I wanted the Map 4 crystals as well, never hurts to get a few more t4b and t4cc shards.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Questing
    So you don't grind for t3cc