**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gift gave me wrong Potion

I picked the Arena Gift, which had a Level 4 Team Potion for Alliance Events, but when I went to check my Inventory, there were Regular Questing Level 4 Team Potions.

Working as intended?

Comments

• Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    I wouldn't have gotten this gift if it wasn't for the Lvl 4 Alliance team potion. If you not giving me the right potion, let me chose again.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Agree same **** happen to me aswell what a scam @Kabam Miike do u know this issue
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Gustafah88 wrote: »
    I picked the Arena Gift, which had a Level 4 Team Potion for Alliance Events, but when I went to check my Inventory, there were Regular Questing Level 4 Team Potions.

Working as intended?

You guys should go back and read the announcement better.
    Bro, It was on THE SCREEN... I DON'T care what was in the announcements.... It was VISUAL!
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    What about people that rarely visit forums? Is it on them to double-check and verify Kabam? Or the devs responsibility to get it right?
    There wasnt any L4 alliance anything I'm sorry to say. I looked over each one. Just L2 health pots.
    It was on mine. I'm 100% sure.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Working as intended?

There are so many things wrong with that situation. You wanted the Alliance package so you had to pick the Arena package because it appeared to have Alliance items, but it actually had the Questing package. What the heck is going on with this thing today?

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    There wasnt any L4 alliance anything I'm sorry to say. I looked over each one. Just L2 health pots.

There were in my arena package. 3 level 4 AQ/AW team health pots. They are in my inventory now.

I don’t arena, but I picked that package because it had the pots in there.
    It was definitely there...
    z3x2wrwsy8bu.jpeg
    And I have Proof. My buddy got the same Gift, only 1 min before me... and he has the Lvl 4 Alliance Team Potions!

Here the Screen shots of his Stash.
    i8xj3j7gd226.jpg
    appg632ox0dl.jpg
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    I see 3 level 4 alliance team health potions in the arena gift. All others have the basic. I see them in my inventory as well.
    FineDog wrote: »

Working as intended?

There are so many things wrong with that situation. You wanted the Alliance package so you had to pick the Arena package because it appeared to have Alliance items, but it actually had the Questing package. What the heck is going on with this thing today?

Lol, your post confused me. In short:

Arena Gift had Lvl 4 Alliance Team Potions. But when I picked it, it became regular Lvl 4 Team Potions.
  • IAmPeeWeeIAmPeeWee Posts: 8
    Same **** happend to me. Sent a ticket with proof of the bug.
    JC_ wrote: »

There were in my arena package. 3 level 4 AQ/AW team health pots. They are in my inventory now.

I might of missed the arena one. After looking at the others having the same pots I assumed it had the same. I don't do arena so it was the least important to me. But you are correct that it did. Thats my bad.

I might of missed the arena one. After looking at the others having the same pots I assumed it had the same. I don't do arena so it was the least important to me. But you are correct that it did. Thats my bad.

tn4rp5j9jur1.png
    @Demonzfyre lol, same for me. I was about to just select universal then I scrolled over just to check what was in arena. Glad I did, those are expensive pots. No idea why they were in there. 🙈
    @Demonzfyre Since you were mistaken, I’ll take your 5* Heimdall as compensation. I greatly appreciate it. 👍😎
    @Demonzfyre lol, same for me. I was about to just select universal then I scrolled over just to check what was in arena. Glad I did, those are expensive pots. No idea why they were in there. 🙈

Yeah, it doesnt make sense for those to be there. 380 units per.
    I'll gift him to you. It might look like an Iron Patriot though.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I got the arena package because of those level 4 alliance pots. However most of my alliance only got the regular ones. Seems like there’s some miss conception on the packages.
    Yeah, they probably noticed they made a mistake, and fixed under the hoods... only those fast enough got it. :'(
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Yeah but I think I was late to the party I wasn’t on when they went live so I’m not sure that explains it. However that is a very plausible theory.
    I would've taken another package....
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Working as intended?

Hi!

When the Summoner Appreciation Gifts first when live, there was a brief error in which the Arena package included Alliance potions instead of regular potions. This error has since been resolved and the packages include the correct items. So the items that you received were the correct ones for the package chosen. Apologies for the confusion!