**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Cinn their twisted concept of compensation means you gotta buy it from them
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    @Cinn their twisted concept of compensation means you gotta buy it from them

It’s like a cereal box prize, we still gotta pay the shipping cost.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Oh for God sakes, if you have to Claim it to get back in, just do it. It's not going to win any wars to let it sit and collect dust.

Or let people do what they want? It’s fine for you since you’re happy. I don’t disregard you for it, but let people protest how they want?

Maybe if enough people let them sit and not claim them, they'll increase it. Not.
    If people want to voice their concern, I'm all for it. If they're going to be stubborn and refuse to accept it, I'm going to point out that it won't change a thing.
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    That's not nothing. I've seen many Compensations and/or Gifts come, where people refused to accept them. To the best of my knowledge, 0 changed because of it. All it results in is Resources laying to waste. If people are above Shards, Units, Pots, and Revs, and all that, I'd like to know what game they're playing that offers other things.

You sir are certainly entitled to your opinion. An opinion you have made very clear. It's very apparent that you were not directly effected by the issues that almost everyone else in the game experienced. It also seems as though you did not experience phone battery issues. Fair enough. For the many many others that were effected by these issues, including myself, we would all greatly appreciate if you would refrain from continuing to push your opinions over and over. There is no amount of grounded wisdom that can change the fact that Kabam coding cost many within the community actual money on replacing batteries and some had to replace phones as well. I can only assume that if you were effected as well you would have a very different outlook on these matters. If there are this many people complaining about the same thing then there must be something to it, right?

I'm not disputing the feedback on the Package. I'm pointing out the fact that refusing to accept it does nothing. It just wastes Resources that are yours regardless, which is up to people, if they want to throw the baby out with the bath water. It's not really going to make a difference in terms of any kind of protest. Just keep people from using what's given. Senseless, really.

But that is their decision. It's not anyone's place to say what makes someone feel "right" or justified. And its definitely not anyone's place to continually tell those people they are wrong in what they feel is justifiable. Whats right or wrong is in the eyes of the beholder. Im sure there were people telling our forfathers that the idea of Revolution was crazy, pointless, and Senseless as well. A bit of a drastic example but you get the point.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Oh for God sakes, if you have to Claim it to get back in, just do it. It's not going to win any wars to let it sit and collect dust.

Or let people do what they want? It’s fine for you since you’re happy. I don’t disregard you for it, but let people protest how they want?

Maybe if enough people let them sit and not claim them, they'll increase it. Not.
    If people want to voice their concern, I'm all for it. If they're going to be stubborn and refuse to accept it, I'm going to point out that it won't change a thing.
    That's not nothing. I've seen many Compensations and/or Gifts come, where people refused to accept them. To the best of my knowledge, 0 changed because of it. All it results in is Resources laying to waste. If people are above Shards, Units, Pots, and Revs, and all that, I'd like to know what game they're playing that offers other things.

You sir are certainly entitled to your opinion. An opinion you have made very clear. It's very apparent that you were not directly effected by the issues that almost everyone else in the game experienced. It also seems as though you did not experience phone battery issues. Fair enough. For the many many others that were effected by these issues, including myself, we would all greatly appreciate if you would refrain from continuing to push your opinions over and over. There is no amount of grounded wisdom that can change the fact that Kabam coding cost many within the community actual money on replacing batteries and some had to replace phones as well. I can only assume that if you were effected as well you would have a very different outlook on these matters. If there are this many people complaining about the same thing then there must be something to it, right?

I'm not disputing the feedback on the Package. I'm pointing out the fact that refusing to accept it does nothing. It just wastes Resources that are yours regardless, which is up to people, if they want to throw the baby out with the bath water. It's not really going to make a difference in terms of any kind of protest. Just keep people from using what's given. Senseless, really.

But that is their decision. It's not anyone's place to say what makes someone feel "right" or justified. And its definitely not anyone's place to continually tell those people they are wrong in what they feel is justifiable. Whats right or wrong is in the eyes of the beholder. Im sure there were people telling our forfathers that the idea of Revolution was crazy, pointless, and Senseless as well. A bit of a drastic example but you get the point.

Also, if you did not experience the overheating issues that kept people from playing and also cost them money with replacement batteries then in all fairness you honestly cannot understand nor have the appropriate empathy.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    At what point does Marvel step in and stop kabam from making a mochory of the Marvel brand?

When they stop making money
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Can anyone guess what will happen on Monday?
    What will be the first thing the mods will do when they return to "work"?
    It's not that hard. We all know the "game".
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Wow been playing 4 years. No summoner appreciation rewards. Don't feel very appreciated. Nice to know that you guys can always screw up rewards and in game gifts. At least that is one thing you guys are consistent at.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Make it a month, let players choose two gifts. *taps heels together* fixed
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I’m genuinely curious to know what those at the top of AW, the spendiest whales keeping the game afloat, consider to be their threshold of flaming garbage. At what point do they draw a line in the sand? Do they ever? Is “winning” this game that deeply important to them?
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    This appreciation/compensation package was horrible. I about done with game. I barely play that much anymore because of all the issues.

same here.. this compensation gives me a bad feeling about kabam.. also some of us still have problems with overheating on android devices..
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Ladies and gentlemen, stop responding to The Great Derailer.
  • swallace8182swallace8182 Posts: 21
    I didn't get anything either, just the initial Summoner 7 hour crystal.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    This would be a great time to hop on and say... "Guys, this only part of what we are planning! There will be actual compensation in addition to the appreciation because we understand that those are two separate things. Compensation is the replacement of lost items/rewards due to game malfunction and appreciation events are simply a thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer through out this rough patch.."
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    That being said. I think it's a great appreciation package..if that is what it is. Just think the level 1 alliance potions were a little weird:) I wouldn't call it a compensation package though. Especially after setting the expectation of an annual appreciation event that occurs just for the sake of appreciation and not as recompense.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    As appreciation yes it would have been good. As compensation, no it sucks.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    If you wanted me to add a Unit Value to everything being offered, I could. It would fall on deaf ears because the expectations are just not based in reality. People expected to get paid as if it was lost wages at a job. I'm not engaging in debating how people feel. Partly because I respect their right to feel how they feel, and partly because no amount will be seen as enough.

I would actually like you to do that cause I got the aw bundle and it was definitely not very good at all. Now I was not expecting anything crazy or anything but some lvl 3 team pots or something no just lvl 1 trash pots I mean for real I get better rewards from sa then this supposed Summoner appreciation week trash
This discussion has been closed.