**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Kabam im level 41 and still i didn't the gift yet
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    I opened up the were the gift should be and i found only a summoned appreciation Crystal i have been checking for a gift and have not found it in my inbox
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    I don't have mine either
    me too men we were Kabammed
    aau3gcd575np.jpg
    me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Any update yet @Kabam Miike ? I’m trying to wrap me head around this huge screw up after trying poorly comensate other huge screw ups :(
  • BeejrBeejr Posts: 0
    Afternoon,
    Received the email for the 7 hour crystal but never got the summoner upgrade box
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Wow cant even give gifts out without problems....
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Where are the mods at lol telling us where these crappy packages are I mean couldn't even give level 2 alliance potions or revives what a joke this shows that no thought was put into it at all. Bare minimum is too much for you guys it seems. But super sweet deal in the unit store NOT lol. But all bs aside when can we expect our crappy packs
  • Sorry still haven't found! 😔
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Look at the other what 40 threads on this? Kabam are working on it just be patient
    Look at the other what 40 threads on this? Kabam are working on it just be patient

we know
  • I also didn't get to choose my gifts!
  • Hi I did not receive my Summers appreciation gift I cleaned the crystal and there was a blue gift box when I cleaned it no offers popped up for me to choose from please I would just like the option so I can pick my gift please let me know as soon as possible thank you
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Take mine, it was trash anyway.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Still no prize
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

Kabam doesn't work on anything.
    yes kabam my brother got it and me no fack you kabam
    me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    read the forum and you will see there is already other posts about this. no need to start another. just comment in an existing thread.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    infact there is even a mod post right at the top that adresses this as an issue
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    My response from the support team so far has been “nothing we can do”. I asked for clarification. I haven’t used anything yet. Fingers crossed they can fix it. Otherwise, yay phc.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Mike, do you guys have the ability to fix this without gifting all players all over again?

I can’t see going through individually and seeing who got there’s and who didn’t not being a massive waste of time.
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Mike, do you guys have the ability to fix this without gifting all players all over again?

I can’t see going through individually and seeing who got there’s and who didn’t not being a massive waste of time.

im geting really angry kabam you better fix this
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    My response from the support team so far has been “nothing we can do”. I asked for clarification. I haven’t used anything yet. Fingers crossed they can fix it. Otherwise, yay phc.
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »

Really
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    i only received 7 hour crystal, no offers popped up for me. This does not feel like there is any SUMMONER APPRECIATION. Just another bug in the game
  • Ya same thing happened to me got the crystal but no package :/