**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hydra Symbiode Master Mode Event Quest

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I can't get past the Hydra. Im not sure if I have anyone that I can use to beat him. Would really like to 100% master this month. Sorry for all the pics but this is most of my roster. Suggestions? Thanks in advance. rjsuw4yi2dx4.jpg
13ci7fgauk1k.jpg
rfw93ylxs1fj.jpg
1jxdubmfk3p5.jpg
5yab1rhylcal.jpg
yyrqmeytn0s8.jpg
yun2u8mfmaip.jpg
a1odunk7pidy.jpg
khdihfmlz12b.jpg
v499sltcdj30.jpg

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Throw some iso in that 2* ronan and if you play decent you can stun lock the adaptoid with him, just get to sp 1 then spam it
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I used Morningstar. Her sp2 ruined the symbioid. Having said that, my Morningstar is duped, so she copied and reduced the effectiveness of his power gain and regen.
    I also used Medusa; she shattered his armor & made him unable to regen or gain power.

Having said that, duped Ronan works wonders from what I hear. I’d check to see how Loki does with his buff steal. Scarlet Witch might be useful due to her ability to nullify? Or the hood can stagger? And maybe nightcrawler can evade his SP1?

Other than that, I’d say just rely on some heavy hitting cosmic champs, and maybe get the timing of his sp1 down with your main questing champ(s). I used dr. Voodoo for the bulk of my paths, and then used him & a few other champs to get the timing down. Then I finished the afaptoid off with either Medusa or MS.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use Ronan. Chain stun and it will take time
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Took me 577 hits but I maxed out 2* Ronan and got the job done.