**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    :neutral: lost it
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Same issue here..
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    No gift yet, when?
  • still waiting...
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Nothing yet for me either.
  • 6 hours and still nothing.... really? that long it takes? @Kabam Miike any update?
  • I don’t know about you guys but I feel very appreciated.
    No package, no appreciation, no more
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    How could an like this even happen?
    Honestly.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    This sick joke was supposed to be our compensation for 2 months of suffering !
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Another delay for the already delayed rewards they ARE coming sometime............
    I got the crystal, but not the package option... this is so tired
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Same here. No package
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Are those who selected War package going to be given the correct revive and health potions? We shouldn’t be penalized for your mistake. To offer this as compensation for bugs and issues with the game and for the package to have issues, well......
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    u9oze8h5o2om.jpeg
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    It may not have been server outages, but something just had to happen! Something seriously needs to be done about this! We seriously deserve compensation because of this lack of compensation! One summoners appreciation crystal ain’t good enough!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Is this been fixed yet cause i still got nothing
  • Still No Rewards Otpions🤔🙄👀
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Are those who selected War package going to be given the correct revive and health potions? We shouldn’t be penalized for your mistake. To offer this as compensation for bugs and issues with the game and for the package to have issues, well......
    u9oze8h5o2om.jpeg

The war pack had the correct pots. It's the arena pack that was a mistake. They should all have had the lv4 regular potions but they screwed up so those that actually got this on time got to get the alliance potions while those of us that still have yet to get anything will not even have the option as it has already been corrected
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Well, looks like the whole “Hoping to have it fixed today” has come and gone. Hopefully it’s fixed by next week...
    @kabam any1 ant news on when or If we that got the short end of the stick with today's mishap are actually gonna receive our packages this week or is it looking like there is no time line at all???
  • PLEASE can we have the Appreciation Gift already? We have been patiently waiting. I don’t EVER post in forums any of my frustrations, but this one is really making me upset. If anything was going to get messed up, it shouldn’t have been stuff promised to the loyal players that have been patiently waiting for this event. I am trying to be patient, and I know you have a lot going on in this job, but PLEASE get this fixed ASAP. We should be made to suffer on “Appreciation Week”.... Thank You All.
  • Mega_PidgeotMega_Pidgeot Posts: 6
    Yeah I got the crystal but I could never select a package. I'm still waiting...
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    So much for "by the end of the day". Kabam's people have probably all called it quits for the weekend while leaving us hanging.
    An update would really be helpful at this point.
  • Jdub1250Jdub1250 Posts: 38
    lal6vrom0w0e.jpg
  • edited August 2018
    Hey All,

We've just started sending out the missing Gifts to players that couldn't trigger it the first time. If you have not yet received it, please close the app completely, and reopen it.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    u9oze8h5o2om.jpeg
    Some people had access to a different “appreciation gift” than others. I assume everyone else will be sent the items we missed out on or another chance to pick from these “gifts”? Totally unfair, yet another botched task.
    @Kabam Miike
    Wheres it supposed too appear at I've closed out completely 5×s and still nothing.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike do we need to submit a ticket if we didn't get bc I still haven't received anything. Also, what if anything will be done about the fact that some people had the chance to claim the lv4 alliance potions and those of us that didn't receive anything on time no longer have that option?
  • PkstacjlePkstacjle Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike i have restarted. Will this be mailed over any amount of time?