**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

September Event ?? Anyone know ??

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
Just curious about the next month event theme...

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    kabam will post here when they do......
    they have not yet posted.....
    therefore noone will know.....

is there a movie coming out????
    if there was that would be my speculation....
    venom is released in october so my guess would be that is octobers event....

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    cloak and dagger maybe
    cloak and dagger maybe

i like the idea of that......
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    The Defenders?
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Yeah new warriors coming soon
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Iron Fist S2 comes out in Sept. on Netflix, so it might be an event based around him.

YAY!!! 😒
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Maybe Colleen Wing and Hand Leader
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    Iron Fist S2 comes out in Sept. on Netflix, so it might be an event based around him.

YAY!!! 😒

I don't want to see anything about Iron Fist until he gets an update that makes him good... Currently he is one of the worst champions in my opinion. (I have him as 6*)
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

YAY!!! 😒

I don't want to see anything about Iron Fist until he gets an update that makes him good... Currently he is one of the worst champions in my opinion. (I have him as 6*)

Same situation. In fact, i have enough shards to open a 2nd 6*, but waiting until the sept pool update. If i wait and then pull him again, I will be a sad panda.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »

YAY!!! 😒

Same situation. In fact, i have enough shards to open a 2nd 6*, but waiting until the sept pool update. If i wait and then pull him again, I will be a sad panda.

Same boat... What's worse is my IF was a featured pull... My first 6* was DPX. My 6* experience has been very lackluster so far.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Don't care , don't bother. It's still gonna be the same rewards😪

Don’t forget, complimentary emergency maintenance at the start of said event.

For FREE?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited August 2018

For FREE?

Nope it’ll cost you 1/2 your champ’s health of the fight you’re in

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i hope they pull classic champions and not the movies or tv stuff
    i7y7l5qr6guj.png

something related to uncanny xmen according to the data mined information
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    something something mutant?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Its gonna involve uncanny xmen and possible tie in to the comics coming back in november
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    It hasn’t been revealed yet, but I’d like to see Cloak and Dagger.
    Bahamut wrote: »

as you can see by my post above some info has been leaked and it appears to be xmen related......
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Gambit buff finally ? No wayyyy
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    edited August 2018
    The council the dark Phoenix is part off.... can’t recall the name that’s my guess. With the Emma Frost who’s very similar to Scarlet witch, the guy who absorbs life and then counter blasts it back. Then follow up into Dark Phoenix saga and the star riders with Gladiator and the Cyclops dad.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Hellfire Club?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »

as you can see by my post above some info has been leaked and it appears to be xmen related......

Oh that looks cool. I’m hoping for Emma Frost and Quicksilver then.
  • Maybe Colleen Wing and Hand Leader

I want Madam GAO!

• Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Posts: 29

For FREE?

Nothing in this game comes for free bud 😢
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    The leaked image makes me wonder if it will be another trial event bc cant be GP goes to movies reskin lol
    IanMoone wrote: »
    The leaked image makes me wonder if it will be another trial event bc cant be GP goes to movies reskin lol

hopefully not another assignment style event.....
    the trial style would be dope however