**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike i've restarted my app, still no gift 'box'. it wasn't in the initial game email at 1pm est today either.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Restarted multiple times and nothing, so am i to feel appreciated @Kabam Miike
  • BáihûBáihû Posts: 6
    Restarted multiple times and nothing @Kabam Miike what’s going on?
  • bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    I've restarted the game several times and I still don't have any summoner appreciation packages to choose from. Where is it supposed to be? In the in game mail?
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Still no Option to choose after restart the game 🙃
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Restarted the app and still no gift. All that time has past and kabam still can't get it right.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Sent a support ticket maybe can get some help there.
  • As 1wnjkaazxsa4.jpg
    Of 5:07 PM PST still no gift in my mail.. restarted game and phone as well..
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    Restarted and still don’t have it! And I duped my 5* she hulk. Why does Kabam hate me?
  • MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    Still nothing.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Kabam Miike at 7:57pm said that it was resolved and had for restart the app. I did that, yet I still haven’t received my gift?? Is this a joke????? I restarted my app like 5 times and nothing??? FIX THIS!!!!
  • Yes same here. Nothing.
  • Could not get a gift. Reboot the game and update. Did not help.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Yep restarting the game has not caused the gift box to work for me @Kabam Miike. Still no summoner appreciation gift bundle
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I don’t understand how is fixing this issues hard????
    You guys merged the threads yet again. You know that people have not gotten them yet again. ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AGAIN THIS IS RIDICULOUS. WE SHIILDVE HAD THIS 7 HOURS AGO
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Is it April 1st in Vancouver?
  • Could not get a gift. Reboot the game and update. Did not help. Prishol only crystal and all. What to do?
  • Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 18
    edited August 2018
    Beyond a [Removed by mod] joke you’re taking the Mick as per bloody usual, you mess up compensation for a mess up then clame to fix it and MESS IT UP AGAIN. Tragic, I’m suprised anyone plays this game anymore you can’t even send a message
  • I close the app all the way, I even logged out of the app to see if it would give my the choice and it hasn’t. If at some point it gives me the choice I’ll let you know, Thank you!
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    You all probably got it but it was so underwhelming you didn’t realize it.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update on when we’re getting the compensation
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Same here, I restarted the app twice now and still haven't gotten any new mail or pop-up regarding my choice for my gift. -_-
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Get some bs response when you submit a ticket and they close it down. All we want is what most every1 else has already gotten and nothing more. Well depends on how long it takes them maybe more.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i've restarted 30 times, summoner appreciate gift didn't come in initial in game mail at 1pm est ... and still hasn't come.
  • restarted the app, restarted my phone, still nothing.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Nothing here yet either. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling as well. No luck.
  • I really need help i still didnt get to choose my gift you said to restart the app which i did and nithing happened all my friends got it but me i only got one crystal which gave me a health pition
  • I received the gift in mail. Claimed it. Was never presented a choice to choose from. Still nothing after restart. Anyone else?