**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jdub1250Jdub1250 Posts: 38
    Still nothing, this is pretty sad. I dont feel very appreciated.
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    Restarting the app like they suggested didnt do anything.
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    Restarting the app did not trigger anything. I’m still waiting
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    As titles says. Still nothing.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Same here
  • StootzStootz Posts: 13
    Me either...
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    The fix doesn’t work. Restarted and nothing happened
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Me neither
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Doesn’t work and now I cannot make purchases either.

@Kabam Miike
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    Restarted the app as suggested, it did nothing.
  • Same
  • Nothing for me either
  • Same here
  • Akash1990Akash1990 Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike I have claimed appreciation crystal when I saw the mail. However, option of summoner appreciation package was not available at that moment. So am I still eligible to receive summoner appreciation package as I claimed the appreciation crystal which came with mail?
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    Same. Still no gift
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Same
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Same
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Same
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Same as everyone else. Restarted and still didn’t get the option to claim my gift... this is worse than my last Xmas gifts...😢
  • Still didnt get 2 choose my rewards
  • PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    So I opened the email earlier and I only received a Summoner Crystal and no gift. I deleted the email, restarted my app as suggested and it didn't work. So I sent the picture of the summoner appreciation week in game mail to Kabam Support and explained the situation....Will I still get my gift?
  • MrGoudieMrGoudie Posts: 9
    edited August 2018
    I guess they went home to bad for us. Enjoy your weekend Kabam. Restart the app? Took all day to come up with that?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    edited August 2018
    No new Mail . This is crazy , someone says you will get a gift (nice) . But does not arrive . Now you want to know what you missed. Then waiting and waiting . it might take for hours and hours to arrive by mail.. Only to find .its a very small SUMMONER APPRECIATION gift . That's what this feels like. A bad Joke
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    @Kabam Miike I had the same situation. I saw the post on the closed thread saying to restart and still no option
  • Ya that didn’t work.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Actually just logged into second account too. Just appreciation crystal. Logged in from same device
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Someone deserves to be fired for incompetence. It’s the same BS over and over and over. One issue turns into 39
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    PeeinButt wrote: »
    Someone deserves to be fired for incompetence. It’s the same BS over and over and over. One issue turns into 39

I agree someone deserves to be fired they made this mistake twice
  • AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    I see they posted this was “fixed” and that all you have to do is completely restart the ap and the choice will pop up once you log back in. I tried this with no success. Then logged completely out and did the Kabam log in and still nothing. I understand things happen things go wrong but before announcing something is fixed in your official forums it would be nice if it was actually fixed so we aren’t all running back here to complain some more. I still have issues with the “fixed” overheating and power drain issue from July for example.