**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    GOD I HATE THIS COMPANY
  • Jdub1250Jdub1250 Posts: 38
    vknyaj2602ie.jpg
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Didn’t work!!!
  • @Kabam Miike restarting the app did nothing. I still didn’t get the gift option.
    What a mess
  • JuancasilJuancasil Posts: 23
    I have tried everything I even login from a different device still no luck this sucks
    I did receive it in my second account
    I know it works for some people
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Nope
  • Blue_SliçeBlue_Sliçe Posts: 8
    Still no rewards :(
  • Akash1990Akash1990 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike I have claimed appreciation crystal when I saw the mail. However, option of summoner appreciation package was not available at that moment. So am I still eligible to receive summoner appreciation package as I claimed the appreciation crystal which came with mail?
    Of course, the team went home now, so no appreciation until next week
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    I have started and still nothing. I guess I am not appreciated.
  • 1234_abcd1234_abcd Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike still no summoner appreciation package after restarting and even uninstalled the app
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Still nothing
  • Johnnyb25Johnnyb25 Posts: 8
    Kabam released a statement saying to restart the app and the packages would be available. This is not true. I still have not received anything. This back and forth business is exhausting
    What a joke this has become... how do they get complex game interactions to work but can’t send a compensation to everyone?
  • Still nothing!!
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    It did not work for me. Restarted the app and the phone
  • Cmat33Cmat33 Posts: 2
    I have updated to the newest update logged out logged back in uninstalled the game and installed it back and still nothing
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I also have not gotten my summoners choice package
    Me neither
    And now to boot it looks like we have emergency maintenance and please if you have a solution please don’t say that u will resend to everyone so some people get twice as much because they’re still is not fair
  • YtylYtyl Posts: 1
    Me too ... can u check kabam I have not gotten those compensation and is tiring to write and chase ... after logging in and out so
    Many times
  • Mega_PidgeotMega_Pidgeot Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    I have restarted my game many times now and also my game updated again and I still haven't gotten the package...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think we should get double of what was given just because of the hassle
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    Same here. Restarted and still nothing. I guess I am not appreciated.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Reality is it’s past quitting time for the weekend I wouldn’t expect anything more until Monday about 10pst
  • Cmat33Cmat33 Posts: 2
    It’s **** honestly even on the appreciation week they can’t get nothing right
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    @kabammike. Hi restarted but still no rewards.