**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4 Final Ultron

I need some advice here. Who should I bring to 5.4. I don’t have GR for the Blade synergy. I do have a three star. Is he worth bringing? I have cleared most of 5.4 with minimal revives. 9tudt8ilghes.png

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm a bit tired, as I just wore my fingers answering another post like this, but I'll give some advice:

Blade: Danger Sense. If you have GR, even if he's really weak, it could be helpful just for the synergy.

SL: Tactician. Seen as later enemies are much harder, his sig will be extremely useful here.

AA: Not much to say here. Despite the fact that he is very situational in terms of usefulness, he's really good in those certain situations. Just make sure you don't face anyone with poison immunity, and definitely not anyone with bleed immunity.

SW: Solid damage on sp2, power drain, and veil of fortune. Again, not much to say.

Angela: Not sure how good she really is, but she seems to be a good character, so go with her.

Good luck!
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Hulk rag with heal block, Loki is ideal for the final Ultron fight
  • I’d bring that proxima as well
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Sorry about my GR statement I didn't read the note at the top.

So maybe don't bring Blade. Proxima can serve as a nice substitute.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Just rank a Loki up, 3* will do but 4* obviously better. He’s the best option imo
  • Thanks
  • I heard Angela is pretty good since she doesn’t rely on debuffs
  • LatLat Posts: 14
    edited August 2018
    Nebula with prox sig ability and shuts down ultron ability and don't parry and you can beat him easy I did it with rank 4 4* nebula and can beat ultron final boss easy