**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• NheyyzNheyyz Posts: 7
    Still havent either
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Your not alone classic kabam
  • K4boomK4boom Posts: 1
    Same here. I tried to restart the phone, and force closed the app multiple times. It updated but still didn’t get anything
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Just a bug. I think a fix is on its way. I have the same problem too.
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    Kabams issues evolve into bigger issues over time.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    The fix was an hour and a half ago
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    And still nothing works
  • I didnt get my compensation either
  • SilentSavagesSilentSavages Posts: 5
    I got the crystal, just no gift package.
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    I don’t know what to do at this point. Hopefully tomorrow we’ll get them.
  • SilentSavagesSilentSavages Posts: 5
    I thought at first it was because my connection was bad when I first checked, but nope. This is becoming the norm.
  • NheyyzNheyyz Posts: 7
    Yeah same bet they have all went home for the evening too as I've seen no response.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    He’s playing devils advocate people, regardless of what we say to counter. Embrace it, accept it, and just move on by not engaging him...not worth the frustration...

Did any of the mods explain why the game team considered Hall of Healing over Hall of fortune?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Can we be done with this debate already? Neither side is going to budge, and everyone’s voice has been heard loud and clear by now. @GroundedWisdom if you are satisfied with the appreciation that’s great for you. Go be satisfied, and stop engaging with them. It’s only doing a disservice to those who aren’t, and they are many (myself included). Everyone else, stop engaging him, you’re doing a disservice to yourself and our collective complaint against Kabam. Turning this into a 45 page moderately polite shouting match between players advances nobody’s agenda except Kabam, and increases the likelihood this gets shut down. We want this to keep going through the weekend. How am I a voice of reason? Up is down, left is right.

So people who aren't satisfied can comment 45 pages, but people who are need to say so and stop commenting? That's pretty uneven.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom no. We are all trying to accomplish something here. What that something is does not negatively affect you in any way. Your continued interaction only serves as a hinderance to what we are trying to do and fogs up the whole discussion. I’m politely asking you to stop. After this I won’t be responding to or acknowledging you in this thread, and I hope everyone else does the same.

What exactly are you trying to do? The Thread is about the Summoner Appreciation. That's what the discussion is for. It's not a Petition.
  • VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    ro32zvtistyf.png
  • Almost 10 hours later... no gift.. but j have received 2 of the 7 hour crystals.. please help me0rmbiudw2jtq.jpg
  • I STILL dont have my rewards
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    At least you got a summoner appreciation gift. I got nothing other than a crystal. Quit moaning about it being small and just take what you got for granted. The game is not about compensation
This discussion has been closed.